[A/H] Looking for a home

Hello. I hope everyone is doing well. I am returning to WoW after a hiatus and was hoping to find a group that could fit my specific criteria.

First off, I have not decided on a server yet (I am doing a fresh start) so I am open to any choice really. Size doesn’t matter a whole lot either, as long as I have people I can talk to on a regular basis. My main criteria is that I am a huge lore nerd, and while I’ve historically played Horde, I want to play both factions so as to experience all the story the game has to offer. I realize it is difficult for most groups to split themselves between factions and still have a sizable population, but I thought I would include that as one of my preferred points. I just don’t want to have to balance two guilds if possible.

The other main thing to know about me is that I have some mental health quirks. Mainly social anxiety (I’ve already been putting this off as it’s difficult to put myself out there), as well as OCD and depression. The OCD is the strangest one I would say. Makes me a completionist and do things in chronological order. Basically I’ll be spending a lot of time questing and going through the story again so while endgame does interest me, I have to sate my quirks first.

Anyways, that’s about it really I think. I like to think I’m a pretty nice person. Just takes me some time to warm up maybe and feel comfortable. If you would like to message me outside of the forums my btag is Carv1453#1936 and my discord is Carv1453#9813. Thank you all very much for your time and good luck out there.

1 Like

Hello Berbenzo!

Our horde Guild and community is recruiting ranged damage to our guild! Our Guild raids, run mythic keystones, run for mounts/transmog/achievements, hold contests and other fun events!

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there dudeski! Crimsion Brotherhood is always looking for quality people to join our community! We dig on helping each other out and people playing what they want. Feel free to check us out! [H] <Crimson Brotherhood> a home for returners, raiders, and Mythic+ - #2 by Bigkatbruh-garona

someone I could bother with my lore questions, or that might help me pick an order of simple books to read.

A selfish intro, when I should be buttering you up.

A lock after my own heart, I have compulsions of my own along with our guild.

We are a small… growing group of peculiars. We recruit people - not players, not roles, but people we can trust and grow with. At some point clusters will develop so larger group tasks to be accomplised. I think Kirrin would be floored if we could get a 20 man legacy Molten Core, let alone, 10 for anything. We have, dare I say, almost a regular 5 man capability! It’s so exciting <3

My heart appreciates the complete expression of your needs in your post. I look for these, and I squee in delight at your non-conformist, lack of cookie-cutter outlook.

I’ll refer you below to our recruiting posts with something I learned this weekend. While I advocate for most of us being introverts and our slow grow nature- our multiple communication platforms allow us to grow with comfort with each other. I put my feet into the eyes of a new person coming in, and I choked, at the energy in our guild chat. It’s not always there, but it can be misleading. We’re comfortable with each other- but most of us didn’t start that way. Quiet, observing, watching, until we take that first step of ice to try to trust.

With a grain of salt, we are helpful- and if we can’t “drop what we’re doing on the spot”, give us a little bit of notice for your help needs. We’ll endeavor to get it done.

Good Luck- time is precious.
Apologies for not “switching” to my gnome lock and singing the song of our people. <3

See below to be led further into temptation.
edited for grammar

1 Like

Hey bud I’d like to talk to you we raid Saturday morning one day a week from 9am to 1pm est (guild name is changing due to the method drama) new guild name is changing to Critically Dumb!

Hey there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] to learn more.
Thank you!