[A/H] LF Social, Casual Guild (Forever home pls)

Hey there, as the title would suggest I’m looking for a social guild. I’d like it to lean a bit more to the casual side, or at least accept casual players to be in it. I just really want a guild where I can always find someone online because I get home at really weird hours (Sometimes in the morning, late at night, or somehow both). I also probably won’t be able to make raid times unless they happen in the morning (Which is fine, I prefer it to nights anyhow). I can work with either alliance or horde. I would also like a guild where I don’t just get lost in a crowd after joining and one that has thick skin. I like jokes, what can I say? I can respect boundaries every day of the year, but I don’t want someone to lash out over something that’s a teeny tiny bit over the PG-13 line.

Content I do: Any difficulty of dungeon, Islands, PvP, Mog Hunts, or maybe just talking in discord if WoW isn’t my mood for the day.
Edit: I also started doing D&D and RP stuff so that’s bonus points, but not required. I’m just really excited about doing that stuff.

Anyhow I won’t waste your time, and I need to go to sleep because it is 5:15 a.m. CST at time of posting this. But thank you so much for your time. If you’d like to get to know more, or think that another casual/social goofball is something you might want, feel free to let me know and I’ll provide my contact info upon seeing replies.

Hi Plaguegoat!!

Found a Green Quest, now recruiting for 8.3, Shadowlands & beyond! Horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth. We care about our members, and want our members to succeed while still having fun!

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

Raid schedule: Friday/Saturday evenings 7:30pm EST start time. We’re starting with Normal, and our goal is to clear Heroic for our AoTC. We learn together as a raid team. We are looking for people who are helpful and will be patient.
In high demand:
Warlocks
DH
Mage
Rogue

Mythic Mondays!
Holiday Events!
If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Hi there! We would love to have you if we sound like a good fit! is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members (most are between mid 30s - 50s) with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (raiding is not required to be part of the guild though!), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search