A/H LF Casual Guild, non raiding

Not looking to raid or do any ranked PVP.

I’m not particularly looking for anything special in terms of raiding or competitive PVP. Not that I don’t enjoy things, I just work quite a lot sometimes and my off days prevent me from doing much.

That being said, I’m 30+, fairly laid back, and easy-going. I don’t have any preference for horde or alliance or even the server since I’m able to transfer or even boost a character if I felt like it, which I’m willing to do for the right group of folks.

I’m not interested in any group that mass invites everyone and do generally prefer small to medium-sized guilds where I can hop on, log onto discord, and chat at times with no expectations/hard requirements. Things like getting to hop on and hit a dungeon or two up with folks, just little things like that is all.

Feel free to drop a message here with a way to get in touch if you’d like, and I’ll get back to you. Thanks for taking the time to read!

Hi Tristaris,

If you are still looking, may I throw my hat in for options? My guild may have what you are looking for! We are currently rebuilding after a long hiatus, and while we do aim to have a raid team ( no pressure to join at all) we will have a focus on mythic plus, as well as some casual PvP.

I will leave a link below of my forum post, for you to look over, and if you are interested, feel free to reach out!

Hey! Just wanted to throw our guild into the mix. We are a older guild, mid 30’s - 50. We do raid and run dungeons, but they are not required, you can just come chill and hang out, hop in a dungeon if you want. Just a bunch of casual members playing at our own pace.

Good morning Tristaris!

Our social guild is recruiting for Shadowlands. We are a smaller Guild, but growing. We are always looking for more to join!

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon.