AH Items Being Sold Disappeared

I had a bunch of Anchor Weed in the AH but it is no longer there. I checked the auction tab but it is empty. I put some other items up test and it appears as normal. What happened to my Anchor Weed???

I also did a search for Anchor Weed and I do not see my listing.

3 Likes

Your not alone. Same thing happened to me.

1 Like

I just checked one realm before they took the servers down and one I posted a bunch of stuff on, no auctions showing and nothing in the mail box either so I don’t know where it all went.

Howdy!

For this issue please contact our support team Here. They can help look into this issue and resolve it.

Same. I thought it was just me. Lots of gold not receiving and i am sure i sold it out last night before i log out. I opened a ticket few hours ago and still waiting for the answer.

Same. Everything I sold before the downtime today is gone.

I just never recieved some of the items that i know were shown sold on the AH panel , before they disappeared.

Blizzard can not honestly expect US to know all the items we would have sold , and quantity etc… they should have logs of this , and get our money pls.

1 Like

I’m not touching the AH until they fix this nightmare. This is horrific… pun intended.

I too had items go missing from the AH and received nothing. I tried doing what Zuvykree asked and tried to contact support through those means. Yet you have to attach a file and I have nothing to attach so I cannot submit the issue. I had posted 45 abyssal healing potions and received nothing in the mail nor are they on the AH anymore. It’s sad to see how hard Blizz makes it these days to get help when the issue is on their end. As much as they make off us it would be nice to have some decent customer service.

1 Like

i was going to bring this up , but didnt want to derail , and sound too harsh, but the fact is THIS ^^^^^

Attempting to contact support for this game is a joke. Any time i feel i need to open a ticket ( i have three accounts) , i feel as if i am led down a pipe line with only a few options to choose from , almost always expecting you to upload some kind of the same “attachment” , when in reality , none of the “predefined categories” are useful , and im left in the end with no way to even file a ticket , frustrated by the mickey mouse jumpathon.

In short, i think this mighty corporations customer support , is atrocious, because its mostly automated support with zero help in the end.

I’d give anything sometimes to just talk to a human. O,o

2 Likes

Would be nice if you looked more into this. We cannot post here due to not having something to attach. Are we suppose to take a picture every time we post something on the AH just in case your system has an issue?

This really is BS! I posted items they sell and now I get nothing. I have a token on the AH is that going to be lost as well? And we can’t use the fix you posted. How about some real info instead of something we can’t use. Heck I can’t even tell you the number on everything that is lost because it was just random stuff from playing the game.

I definitely lost some greater flasks of the undertow. Four total to be exact.

Deposit fee gone… flasks gone. Wtf is wrong with this game.

I noticed that someone @ Blizzard , is locking threads for no reason , with no response. The other AH Items missing thread is now locked, for no apparent reason, with no response.

This thread has not seen a response of any relevancy at all.

I suppose we will see it locked too, and blizzard will fix it if they can (which hasnt happened yet) and then pretend it never happened,

Fun fact, i filed multiple tickets across my multiple accounts with this info, as well as info regarding communication time outs, and freezes., the day before either of these threads came up (hours after patch launch) , and was only ever replied to on one ticket , we know of no such issues. My other tickets still havent been replied to .

Erenikus,

The other thread was locked because the last post gave the correct answer and linked to the main thread in the Customer Support forums, where we stated that the issue is being looked into already.

This issue does not really belong in the Technical Support forums because it is not a technical issue that we can troubleshoot. It would be considered a bug and the appropriate people who investigate bugs are already aware of it and working on it.

We are not able to restore gold or items over the forums.

People are welcome to submit tickets about this issue and list out the details of what items / gold they are missing, but at this point it is not required. Since this is a mass issue affecting many players it will be something that our WoW team fixes on a mass scale. Hopefully they can retroactively get the items and gold recovered for anyone that is affected.

I would recommend following the main thread on the Customer Support forums for updates.

Thanks for the reply mate. I just want to let you know , its very hard to follow any particular main thread, because one never knows where to look these days.

One would assume that ALL relevant info regarding the game and its state could be found here, but in reality, often, there is nothing here , but twitter seems to have ALL the news…

Just saying. Anyways, cheers.