[a/h] hunter (but possible healer) LF guild raiding guild

Hi. I’m Bambi. Been playing since ‘09 on and off as an young adult, now I’m about to be 30 next year.

The only time I’d consider I “raided seriously” was during ICC and then on and off through WoD. The latter I was mostly healing, but my main has always been my Hunter. No logs or anything, but I at least know I’m not the bottom tier vodka shelf. I’m a middle-shelf vodka that goes for $19.99 a handle.

My issue these days is I’m shy, and I have a life. I love WoW, but I love my husband and animals, and as you’ve guessed from the previous joke - I like to drink too. Ideal raid days would be any day BUT Monday or Tuesday night, and somewhere between starting around 8-9PM EST. Another issue that I’ve run into is that because I main a DPS, it’s harder for me to get into content. At least, that’s how it was when I came back to the game around October of last year. So maybe it was just end-of-game woes.

I don’t like being pressured to socialize. I work from home as customer support, I talk to people (or listen to them mainly) all day long. This isn’t to say my attitude wouldn’t change but right now I feel suffocated in a bigger guild. I just need a core raiding group that also has enough people to do mythics occasionally with on non-raid nights. I can carry myself to a decent extent on my own, but I still crave a raiding group and progress. ETA: I’m happy to hop on voice coms for raid nights and this will likely extend to other situations once I’m comfortable to general socializing.

A focus on heroic clearance would be great, with mythic progress.

Right now I have a battle.net balance so I can be swayed either alliance or horde, change servers, or potentially move a resto Druid/Shaman to either side from a different server.

Please just post for now with contact information if you’re in need of a BM Hunter or resto Druid/Shaman. While the healers aren’t leveled, I believe I’d be fairly quick in catching them up. Or you can reach out to me personally via Brenna#1733.

<3

Pompous ashes [H] on mal’ganis is looking for dps and healers for our aotc focus (we may look into some mythic kills if the team is up for it) and mythic plus, we are a laid back groul that aims to be inclusive and form a good community that has fun but remains focused during raid times.

If you are interested send me a btag request at Twoslytwod#1534

Hey Bambivere, contact me if interested!

Raid Times/Days: Friday, Saturday 6-9 pm PST(9-12 am EST)

What we are about: We are currently focusing on AOTC for the raid, if the raid groups evolve into something that is capable of mythic progression we will take that next step. Outside of raiding, we are on throughout the week doing M+, PVP(BGS & Arenas, Leveling new toons, and whatever else the Blizzard grind brings out.

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: Keling#1988 / Discord: Raddasan#5705

Needs: Currently looking for all roles to fill slots for heroic raids. If you are coming back from a long break, looking to clear AOTC, brand new to the game, and looking to gain that experience; Oh Yeah Fruit Punch I believe is the place for you!

Hello there Bambi.

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going into Shadowlands with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-looking-for-players-for-sls-aotc-raiding/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)