[A/H] Hpal 2/10M exp lf raiding guild

Hey!
Looking for a home for the hpal!

I have an alliance pally I started working on as well (Doritodad-dalaran) hit 60 a few days ago and already 195 Ilvl and done campaign.

My current guild seems to fizzle out whenever we start mythic raid progression. I’m ready to move on and push further and this part of the tier always bums me out. I learn fast and enjoy finding new heights for my character. I’ve been healing since cata, but I can also competently dps/tank. I Loooove to push keys and be bad at arena while not raiding. Ideally you start raiding at or after 8:30 est (gotta read to the kiddos). Almost done with venthyr renown. Can swap to be a kyr boy for more hps. *

Thanks!
Jeff

Hey Feffjerguson!

I’d love to chat with you about joining us, add me on discord, Letholas#9581! Talk soon!

Hey Feff,

Blob (5/10M horde guild on Tichondrius) is recruiting 1-2 dps and 1 healer to push for CE while maintaining our relaxed/fun environment. Our raid times are Tues/Wed 8-11 EST, and we also enjoy m+/pvp on off nights. I know our start time might be a little tight for your schedule, but let me know if you still think we could be the good fit.

If you are interested please contact me via bnet or discord!
Bnet: Wilmo22#1212
Discord: Wilmo2432#6955

Top bump to top

My 3/10M guild is mostly married with kids adults. I think you might fit in great with us. We raid Wed/Sun starting at 9:30 EST I’d like to chat with you first. Add me on Bnet “iMute#11380”

Hi Feff! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey Jeff!

I’m with Corrupted Cannoli on Area52 and we happen to be looking for a healer!

We are AoTC; 3/10M

Days/Times: Friday and Saturday 8-11pm EST

We do require that our raiders complete at least one mythic+ weekly, seeing that you enjoy pushing keys then you might get a kick out of running with us! We also hold game nights, events, and are holding an optional casual heroic raid for alts and casual players! We are very inclusive/friendly and would love someone who also enjoys hanging out a bit!

Give us a shout if you think we might be the home for you!
Bnet: NaraLK#11431
Discord: NaraLK#0881

Or you’re welcome to message our GM Kashdamoney as well!
Bnet: Okashiro#11455
Discord: Okashiro#2856

Bump for options

Hey Feffjerguson would love to chat with ya sometime.

Carclias#1371 is my Real ID, add me.

Hey Jeff,

How about a fresh start as Alliance on Sargeras?

Ultimate is recruiting a H Pally. We’re 4/10M and working on blasting through the rest of Castle Nathria.

Mythic Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 1:00AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 1:00AM CST

Questions? Join our discord server and message Guidinglight - https://discord.gg/9GKyJjq

Want to apply ? You can do it here - https://discord.gg/9GKyJjq

Hello there Feffjerguson, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Hi Feffjerguson,

Guid: Dark Gestures
Realm: Thrall (H)
Recruitment contacts: BNet Devonair#1975 Discord: Jenn#5528

We are an AOTC focused guild looking to broaden out our raiding roster. We are currently 10/10h. In 9.1 we will once again have a focus on reaching AOTC and are looking to build a mythic roster that will continue to progress on content while maintaining our casual but competitive vibe. Outside of raids we also have groups running mythic + dungeons, some pvp and transmog runs.

9.1 Raid Schedule:
Friday/Saturday 8-11pm est with an optional alt fun run Wednesdays at 7pm est

Raid needs:
Currently recruiting for all roles. Main tank spots are taken but on occasion we do need to fill that role if one is away.

Raiding requirements:
Come to raid prepared. We will provide feasts/cauldrons.
Be aware of boss fights/mechanics. While we will learn the finer details as a group and are willing to help new members catch up on new fights, we ask that you have a general idea of what to expect.
Have a headset and working microphone. While you will not be expected to be a social butterfly there are points in raid where communication is required.
Regularly attend raids.
Be able to mesh with existing group. We are serious when it comes to boss pulls but expect lots of laughter and jokes during trash and between pulls. Have the ability to take a joke.
Our mythic roster will have ilvl/dps/class requirements.

Social members are always welcome.

Guild Culture:
We are an active and friendly guild who focus on progressing through content while maintaining a fun and lighthearted atmosphere. We are a 18+ guild and no drama will be tolerated. We provide an active discord full of players willing to help old and new members alike. If you ever need help with something be it gearing/rotation/mechanics someone will always be willing to lend a helping hand.

If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of please reach out to me and we can talk further.

Hiya Feffjerguson

If you don’t find a home on Horde feel free to check us out! We have been raiding since Lich King and we try to never fizzle and raid up to next tier.

Hey Feffjerguson

We are looking for active players to join our raid team. We are 3/10 mythic and looking to bolster our roster due to the long patch time and burn out. We would love to have you raiding with us into 9.1 also. We are an adult based drama/toxic free guild. We would love to talk.

You can find out more info about our guild here

We raid Tues/Thursday night 8:30-11:00 CST

Hope to get to talk to you

Feel free to reach out to me at either below.
Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966