[A/H] Experienced Returner LF Heroic &/Or Mythic Guild

Hey there! My friends call me Aky, she/her. I’m an experienced Player returning to the game seeking some actual direction this time around. I’ve been flying mostly solo ever since BFA and I quite miss the raiding scene and making friends along the way. I’m mostly Alliance, but I can swap at any point, it’s no big deal to me. I’ll happily wiggle over to your server after a trial/acceptance too. The only day I can’t raid is Sunday, I’m spoken for that day.

I’m rather shy at first but I’m easy to get along with. I’m all for playful Banter, jokes, etc and I’ve got the progression mindset. I have a few logs here and there I can show, but my logs are rather scattered ever since Mythic Antorus, where I raided non-stop and have CE Argus. Then, as the game took a tumble, so too did my desire. I have some Mythic kills in Dazar’alor as well, but not too many.

I’m rather up in the air about a good 'couple of classes right now, but I can swing either way. I have no problem attempting to catch up with gear on my own, I just have to pray RNGesus favors me! I like a lot of classes so, hence the listing! I can happily fill to what your comp needs.

1. Ret Paladin - Most Geared
  2. Warlock - Second Most Geared
  3. Spriest - Third most
  4. Outlaw Rogue
  5. Ele Shaman — I can also do Enhance if your team needs WF, but pref definitely to Ele.
  6. Marks Hunter is also very enjoyable for me!

I’d be open to playing Mistweaver Monk/Disc Priest as well, but my experience in Healing hard content in minimal.

I’ve cleared Aberrus Heroic many times, and already have AOTC Fyrakk as well through pugs.

Aky#11768 btag

Hiya Aky!

A bit about our guild.
Tattered Remains
Area 52
Horde

Looking for a laid back guild?
Need assistance with leveling, gearing or class/spec questions? Or maybe just somewhere to hang and chat?

Tattered Remains is accepting all levels, Classes and Specs!

About Our Guild:
We are a small guild (returning, been back full swing for 2 months) working towards building for the new expansion.

We are an adult only guild (If you are easily offended, we may not be the guild for you)

We are currently running Myhtic+
Normal 9/9 (alt & new mbr gearing)
Heroic Raiding 7/9 (currently pugging into groups) Working towards Mythic Raiding.

What We Are looking for:
We would like to get back to the glory days of smashing content and climbing charts. Having guild events, farming mounts, PvP, and working on achievements.

Roster is open for ALL classes Specs and levels. We will assist with what is needed.

Raiding Days and Times:
Sat-Sun
10 Pm Est (Server) 7 Pm Pst Start time.
1 Am Est (Server) 10 Pm Pst Stop time.
(Or longer dependent on everyones spirits)

Mythic+
Daily if you choose to join.

If you have any questions please reach out to me at:
Splicer6#1113

I added you on bnet (I’m Achilion), Reloaded on Stormrage is 9/9H and is recruiting for mythic ATDH. We do heroic clears on sundays and will be doing mythic on tuesdays. Looking forward to chatting with you.

Greetings Aky :slight_smile: We welcoming raiders into our Season 3 raid team along with Mythic+ key runners and social members! We’ve achieved AOTC, but some of our raid members wanted to take a break so that has opened some new spots and allowed us to reboot things in a more fun and relaxed way - while we await The War Within expansion!

If you’re interested in talking more - feel free to add me on Discord! :slight_smile:

Discord: Devonellah#0195 or devonellah

You can also Click here to see our full recruitment post :slight_smile: