[A/H] Exp CE raider LF server/guild (sham or lock)

Hello,

I’m looking to start playing classic with TBC and use a boost on a character once it goes live. I’m an experienced raider that got CE last expansion and was in a previous mythic raiding guild before the guild fell apart in February.

I’ve been healing for so long but would prefer to play a lock or a shaman (resto or elemental)

My schedule is open from 8-11 PM PST Monday-Thursday and would ideally look for a weekday/night raiding guild. Primarily looking for a 2 night raiding guild.

Thank you!

Hello, we have an opening for those two classes (lock & ele sham) for dedicated experienced raiders. Check us out and contact us if you’re interested.

Imminent Failure

We are a group of experienced serious raiders who have been playing Retail and Classic together for some time. We are currently looking to fill up a roster for TBC. Our leadership is dedicated and experienced through all wow content to date.

RECRUITING:

DPS:

• Hunter : High
  • Mage : Medium
  • Warlock : Low
  • Warrior : Low
  • Elemental Shaman : Medium
  • Priest : Low
  • Rogue : Low

Tank:

• Warrior : High
  • Paladin : Medium
  • Druid : Medium

Heals:

• Shaman : High
  • Paladin : Medium
  • Priest : Medium
  • Druid : Low

EXPECTATIONS

• Knowledge of your class and your spec
  • A humble and good attitude
  • Character is enchanted, gemmed appropriately for raid as well as carrying every necessary consumable.
  • Maintain 90% raid attendance, emergencies happen and we completely understand this.

LOOT SYSTEM

We will be using loot council with raid members rotated weekly to help keep it as transparent as possible as well as also considering performance, magnitude of upgrade, and attendance.

Raid Times: 9pm - 12AM Friday and Saturday EST

With that said we recommend players to come join us on Netherwind as it is one of the few balanced PVP servers on NA-EST while maintaining a fairly high population. We very much look forward to enjoying TBC with you guys as well as clear all the content at a decent pace.

You can contact Enma/Shiftyhealz in-game or add Waffuru#3943 in discord
as well as Gotrektd/Mekki in-game or add Mekk#4763 in discord

Hello. We’re a tues/thurs 8-11 EST on Netherwind and could use an ele sham. Feel free to hit me up on discord itsmaaam#0109 and we can chat.

Hi there! Here’s my post for our guild forming on Fairbanks

Horde - Fairbanks
Tues/Thurs 7-10 PST

Openings: Priority: Spriest, Boomkin, and all Shaman and Paladin.

We’re a semi-hardcore guild forming to knock out some TBC content and enjoy ourselves. Core members of our guild are highly experienced players, and while we expect our raiders to min/max enough to compete and perform to a high standard, our goal is to have a blast. We’re filling out our roster and while we are prioritizing the above listed classes, we’re open to all exceptional applicants.

Come check us out, discord.gg/PUhYSmSk or message Unconvinced in game

See you through the portal!