[A/H Event] The Tirisfal Theatre Troupe Presents: The Starlight Soirée!

Come one, come all, to a celebration of the arts and of the Lunar Festival on January 31 and February 1, 2020 from 6 PM to 10 PM server in the Shrine of Fellowship (Jade Forest, Pandaria)!

The Tirisfal Theatre Troupe is returning from a much-too-long hiatus, and we’d be honored with your presence at our celebration. In a 2-day event, we’ll be performing alongside multiple guilds, hosting a bardic contest (details below), hosting a raffle for multiple prizes and much much more!

This event is open to participation from all performance guilds and characters on both factions - if you’d like to participate, or have questions regarding this event, please contact me in-game and we’ll be more than happy to discuss involvement.

Vendors and other guilds are highly encouraged to participate! We hope to see you there!

BARDIC CONTEST

Write a ballad to go down in history! Performances will be had on the main stage on day 2 at 6:15 PM server time. Entries will be taken up until midnight server on January 30! Please send a link to your entry to Zephyrwise in-game. (Google Docs, pastebin, etc all accepted.) Prize is 75,000 gold!

RULES

1. Performance time must not exceed 5 minutes in-game. Please be mindful of this and rehearse.
  2. The ballad MUST follow the theme of the Lunar Festival.
  3. Please try to keep entries family-friendly; anything excessively profane, or that you wouldn’t sing to your grandmother without shame will be automatically disqualified.

If given permission, the Tirisfal Theatre Troupe may perform your ballad at future events and will immediately notify you prior to use of your content. However, if you wish to keep exclusive rights to your ballad, just let us know! We’re not monsters, after all.

Best of luck, and may your muse light the way.

Invitation Link: tinyurl .com/tttsoiree

7 Likes

Believe you me, folks! Zeph has been sitting on these ideas for awhile and was explosively excited to finally get them out to you! This is gonna be big!

2 Likes

Bumping to the top!

1 Like

BUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!!! Complete sentence!

1 Like

Exciting!! It’s been so long since I got to go to anything the TTT has done! Thank you for putting this together, it’s on my calendar and I’m looking forward to it!

2 Likes

We’re looking forward to seeing you there!! <3

As someone who’s been working with the TTT for a good while now , this is very exciting!! Come check it out!

UPDATE!!

For entries to the bardic contest, please submit them to tinyurl .com/tttsoireebard !!

1 Like

It’ll feel good to act again!! Giving another bump!

Not much longer now, folks! We’ve got some good entertainment lined up, and even a few acts that utilize Musician.

1 Like

Glad to see y’all back in action. Really looking forward to this.

1 Like

It’s oh-so-good to be back, Dhazthrok! We hope to see you there.

TONIGHT! Come see the music and be part of the fun! We’ve got performers, some of which will be using the newish addon “Musician” in their performances, so give it a download and come to the Shrine of Fellowship in the Jade Forest tonight! :slight_smile:

1 Like

On behalf of Stormwind University I want to say we’re very excited to be performing “Starbound” written by Caniell (head of the fine Arts Dept.), and to serve refreshments prepared by Sidda (Prof. of Culinary Arts).

(posting in my alt Zhangshe’s place)

2 Likes

It’s tonight! Come on down and support the arts and Tirsifal Theater Troupe’s big event after a long break!!

1 Like

Had a great night being part of the audience this time. B) Yall got this handled, no sweat! See you guys tomorrow night for evening numero two!

1 Like

Thank you for hosting this event! My only regret is that I have to miss out on most of it due to work, but I enjoyed the atmosphere tonight and intend on coming again tomorrow! Better late than never. :smiley:

1 Like

Come on down! Tonight will be the Beautiful Beast play- a performance about love blooming in the most darkest of circumstances and falling for someone regardless of looks (A parody play based on Beauty and the Beast)! It’s one of my favorites of ours and I hope you all come down tonight for day two if you’re able to at least catch the performance!

1 Like

I think we (SWU) are warming up for you with our “best of conclave”. I plan to stick around!

2 Likes

I had another great time tonight, and was glad to meet so many awesome people and see the final play and fireworks show when I got home! Once again, thanks for hosting this awesome event!

2 Likes