[A/H] <Chaotic Neutral> - Looking for more raiders for S4!

Hey there!

We’re an established guild on Turalyon Alliance that has been around since TBC and we are looking for more raiders to add onto our roster for Dragonflight and future expansions!
We’re making this community for those who are either looking for a guild to raid with or just looking to stay on their server while getting some raiding in elsewhere, off server friends and cross faction friends are always welcome although we are ideally looking for raiders that have a priority on Mythic.

For season 4, we’re primarily focused on Normal & Heroic for the rewards, we won’t be focusing on Mythic again until next expansion!

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30pm-10:30pm EST. If you have interest in our past progress, please see our WoW Progress page! We were sitting at 9/9H & 4/9M Amirdrassil before our raid break!
We’re currently looking for any and all DPS, hit up our main forum post for specifics!

We’re a very chill guild just wanting to meet more chill people to raid with, if you’re a new player or just coming back from a long break we’re more than happy to help out and get you into some raiding if we think its a fit, numbers can always change and improve if you’re willing to learn and ask questions! If this interests you then either add my btag that I’ll list below or click the link below, we look forward to raiding with some of you! :slightly_smiling_face:

While the invitation is open to all and any, please add the btag listed to get put into our raiding roster or to talk about a potential spot.

More Info
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wow Prog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Main Forum Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/aturalyon-chaotic-neutral-711n-111h/1112178 Please read for loot rules and other questions
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
Btags: Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

1 Like

Bumping up! While we’re still on break and waiting on a date for 9.2 I’m bumping this for anyone who may be looking for a place to chill with until 9.2, we’re more than happy to welcome any new faces!

At the moment we’re welcome to any class or spec but our tank roles are considered filled for the time being. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Do you all still run the community side of things? I am fairly new to Alliance side and looking for a group of people to run stuff with. Thanks.

1 Like

Our community atm is a bit quiet due to people taking a break until the new raid tier comes out, we’re looking for people who are kinda in the same boat but looking for a home to raid with come 9.2. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you’re interested in raiding with us next tier then feel free to give me an add and we can chat but I can’t say we have many people running things atm.

1 Like

Thank you for getting back to me! I am def interested in seeing what your community is all about btw.

1 Like

GingerHeals#11438 is my btag if you’d like to talk more about it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Bumping up!

We’re currently recruiting for all spots!

We are in need of one main tank (we have a Brewmaster currently).

Healer wise we have 2 Rdruids, 2 Rshams and a Disc/Holy Priest, could always change in the future but we still have open healer slots available! Also despite our current abundance of Restoration we’re still open to any healer class.

Any and all DPS!

howdy, i’ll definitely keep an eye on the community

how is the turalyon server, by the way?

i’ve been on MG for a long time, but I’m curious about other servers

1 Like

Turalyon is on the smaller side but it has many guilds that have been around for a long time.

I will say our guild and Discord are more active than our community, I had made it before we took a break from raiding due to low attendance so I stopped advertising it til now. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Still accepting cross-realm friends!

Question regarding the cross-realm friends comment… do you think you guys will be running norm/heroic for a few months before moving into mythic?

I along with 3-4 other friends have decided to not refill our raid team when the majority of them quit over the last six months and we’re potentially looking for a heroic raiding community that wouldn’t require server transferring. To the best of my knowledge none of us are looking to push mythic progression.

Your hours aren’t quite ideal for our group, but I am trying to just see what is out there.

Thanks!

1 Like

Yes we will be running Normal and Heroic for awhile before going into Mythic, we also tend to do reclears after we finish Heroic just to get some more people geared for Mythic prog.

However I will mention that our cross-realm community is a lot more quiet than our discord and guild chat, if you still have an interest feel free to add my btag and we can chat more about it to see if we’d be a good fit for you all. :slightly_smiling_face:

GingerHeals#11438

Bumping up, still accepting off-realm raiders!

We are accepting any DPS and Heals that are interested!

Hey, Im an off realm, player, my old raid team feel apart after a break in 9.1 and Im looking to get back into raiding in 9.2. If your looking for a MM hunter I’d love to join and see how things go!

1 Like

Hey there! We’re more than happy to take more Hunters. :slightly_smiling_face:

Up this goes! First night and we made it 5/11N, more Artificer prog tomorrow! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Bumping up! 7/11N as of last night. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Bumping up, doing more heroic prog tonight!

Bumping up, got to 3/11H tonight!

Up this goes!