[A/H] [8/8 H] <Common Courtesy> Cross Server/Faction 1 Night AOTC+Meta Achievement Raid

Common Courtesy is a newly formed raiding group/community aiming to clear AOTC and complete the meta achievements each Season with a flexible 1 night raid schedule.

We raid from 8:00pm-11:00pm SVT on Monday night. We are happy to take players from any server or faction and use discord to manage our group invites.

If you’re interested in some friendly banter and relaxed raiding environement without a rigid schedule Common Courtesy may be for you.

We are looking to bring the player, not the class - so we are open to accepting pretty much any spec at this stage as long as you are able to take on feedback and pull your weight.

We have successfully cleared 8/8h with our 1 night and are now farming gear, helping others get aotc and dipping our toes into the first few mythic bosses.

We are actively recruiting all players and roles to consolidate our raid team. Get in contact with me below.

Oldestmate#4923 (Discord) Oldestmate#1489 (BNet)

Looking for more DPS who want some chill banter and clear progression in a 1 night format!

Cleared Norm Raz first night of attempts no problem - still looking for a few more.

Hey Oldestmate, i am interested in joining the team.

390ilvl resto shaman 385ilvl enhancement offspec.
knowledgeable and experienced raider, would love to have a chat.

bnet armoured#1188
discord Shock#7969

Hi Shock,

Absolutely keen to chat with you about joining the team. I’ll get in touch in game.

Bump! Still looking for a couple more DPS.

Still looking for a couple of dps (DK, DH, Pala would be great). Full on druids and healers.

Bump! We are now 5/8 Heroic. Still looking for a DH, DK or Paladin to add to the team.

Another bump. We are now 6/8 Heroic. It would be great to get a DK or DH into the team so we don’t have to keep throwing away that tier token!

Hi, im keen to chat about joining the team if youre still looking - have added you on bnet cr8#6268 or Rat#2551 on discord. UH DK currently 398 (started late in exp but catching up), with a bunch of prev raid exp.

Heroic Brood down last night. Still recruiting raiders in dps and flex healing roles.

Pushing Raz heroic next week. Come and achieve your aotc in a chill but focused raid environment.

We have now cleared H Raz!

Looking for more in all 3 roles to solidify our team and take a look at a few mythic bosses before the next tier.

Currently farming 8/8h looking for some new friendly faces to get geared up and ready for next tier.

Hey

I’m looking for a guild to raid with on my feral druid from NA realms. Can also offspec boomy/resto. I also have a WW monk on Frostmourne I’m okay to use just little behind on gear currently if you’d prefer a toon on OCE.

If that’s okay can add my bnet; QueenEtna#11874, or discord; Taylor#1745

Thanks