[A/H] 4/10M 2150 IO Hpally LF Mythic Raid & M+

Good afternoon!

I am looking for a new home for my venthyr holy paladin, I am currently 4/10M with exp on Sun King and Artificer. I am willing to go alliance or horde for the right fit

As for prior raid exp I was 7/8M Uldir, CE in BoD, 10/12M Ny’alotha. I am currently the raid lead for my guild but that will not interfere with night raiding. Due to work my schedule has changed over the years and it always seems to happen close to the end of a raid tier but now my schedule is stable.

I am looking for a light raid schedule, 1 or two days starting after 8pm PST Monday - Friday and the occasional Saturday and Sunday.

Feel free to add me on Btag ( Mindclash#1800 ) or in discord ( Mindclash#4038 ) for further questions.

sent you a btag request. i hope to talk to you soon.

Sent you a discord request, hope to hear from you soon!!

I did not see you Btag request, my friends list was full. It has been cleared add me when you get a chance.

Beach Justice :palm_tree:
Server : Scilla, Andorhal, Eonar, Velen, Ursin, Zuluhed, Black Dragonflight, Gul’dan and Skullcrusher
Faction : Alliance

Recruiting for Mythic
Current Progression : CN: 7/10M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run Heroic
Saturday/Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Dependable Heals, Enh Shaman, Warlock, Ranged DPS, considering all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Still shopping around

The dude is a monster

Still looking!!!

Still looking for a home

Hello there, Nighty!

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 9/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We are currently extending on Sire.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

still looking!

Nothing confirmed yet! Updated info!