[A][H] 2x cutting edge player (flexible) LF raiding guild to call home for shadowlands

Hello everyone, before I get to what I’m looking for let me take a moment for me to introduce myself, I’ve been playing this game for 14 years now and I have always been on and off raiding (hardcore) and pvping (high xp), I burn out easily when I do not really get along with others, so I’m hoping to find a guild with the age range roughly where I’m at (25).

I have gotten cutting edge in Siege of Orgrimmar hardcore raiding on one of the top guilds on my realm, I then took a very long break and played super casual until the end of BFA where I joined a semi-hardcore guild and got cutting edge again in Ny’alotha.

I would like to join another semi-hardcore guild that raids 2 days a week, preferably around 7pm-12am EST ish range that’s at least 12/12M in Nya’lotha with some raiding history and looking to push cutting edge in castle+, I’m fine with either alliance or horde, depending on raid times and class availability.

Huge bonus (but not required) if you are on the realms listed as most of my characters are on these: (H)Mal’ganis, (H)Bleeding Hollow, (A)Sargeras

I play a lot of classes on a high level, they include Warlock, Druid(dps), Paladin(ret), Warrior. I am very familiar with these classes and I am confidant I will preform well. And those are what I’m looking to raid with, Preferably looking to play Warrior>ret>lock>>druid.

As far as a raid team member, it is my responsibility to come prepared to every raid, and with 95%+ attendance and I will always notify beforehand if I will be missing a day.

Looking forward to having a new home :slight_smile:

My discord: Ocean#9193
My btag: Ocean#1148

Some logs too of my BFA travels.

(Main) spriest: note these are prog logs (guild perma extended and xferred)

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/emerald-dream/knaifu#partition=-1

Rogue alt: undergeared

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/emerald-dream/xailyne#partition=-1&difficulty=4

and my warlock:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/voidgrave#zone=23&difficulty=4

Still looking!

Hello Luke! You look like you would be a great addition to the Ascension community! I have sent you a friend request on discord, and if you have any questions, here is my info, and contacts! Look forward to hearing from you!

About us:
Ascension is a new raiding guild, and within a few months of beginning our journey, we achieved Cutting Edge in 8.3. Being a newly formed guild, we had a very late start in Ny’alotha, however, Ascension was competitive enough to make server top 10 on Kel’Thuzad. Ascension’s make-up is very diverse, from Austrialians, Americans, Brazilians, Canadians, and many more, that came together, to great the awesome social, and raiding community of Ascension.

Raiding Goals:
Going into Shadowlands, Ascension’s goals are as follows; Finish top 300 [A] U.S. guilds in tier one, and from tier two onwards, Hall of Fame. Ascension will execute these goals by having effective and competitive raid progression, high-end Mythic+ teams, and high-end ranking players. Through Ascension’s Leadership, Teamwork, and Guild Dedication, these goals will be achieved.

Casual Goals:
Ascension is made to be a “Neighborhood” environment. Although our main focus is to have a competitive and efficient raid team, we also like to have a good time when doing so, after all, it is a video game. Ascension is a community built from many different people, with many different backgrounds. We all come together, to have fun, and to compete.

Raid Times:
Wednesday - Saturday
6:30pm - 9:30pm realm time (Start: 7:30pm Central, 8:30pm Eastern, 5:30pm Pacific)

A third day may be added as needed in order to be competitive as a Hall of Fame guild

Discord Contacts:
GM - saggy#0974
Raid Officer - logi#2922

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall . The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This can not be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Plus a 3rd day (Monday) for 2-4 weeks of a new tier.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

Application: https: //tinyurl .com/yyp3yra5

Melee DPS
Warrior - Medium
Rogue - Medium

Ranged DPS
Boomkin - Medium
Shadow Priest - Medium
Hunter - Medium

We are seeking for players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

Holby#1173 - GM
Savage#1589 - Recruiting/Officer

We are Invictus Horde on Mal’Ganis. 75% of our roster came from Amigos for Life where we got CE together (All 4 of the officers are still together). Our raid days are Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday 7-10pm CST.

Current needs:
1 healer. We can work with the spec if you are set on playing a certain spec. Prefer Shaman, Druid, or Monk.
1 balance druid that can play resto on fights that may need 5 healers.
1 DPS warrior.
1-2 high level ranged DPS players.

What we offer:
A mature, friendly, non-toxic raiding environment.
Outside raid M+ groups at all levels. We have players that push close to a 5k raider io rating and players that like to do 15s a few times a week.
Progression is taken seriously. CE is the goal of every tier.
Currently players playing SL beta together, testing specs and classes together on beta and PTR. Working on leveling and gearing potential SL classes.

What we expect:
You understand your class inside and out and have done everything to keep your character up to date outside of raid.
You come to raid prepared. (Have watched and researched fights, have proper consumables, on time for raid)

Here is our old guild WoW Progress: h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Amigos+for+Life

Let me know if you have any questions.

btag: vitamin#1158
dicord: vitamin#4688

Hey there! We area group of CE players making a new guild after ours fell apart, we would love to have you for our team if you are still looking! Check us out
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hrats-hyjal-lf-dps/657129