[A][H] 238 Warrior looking for CE guild

Hi everyone! My names Zas. I’m currently looking for a CE achieving guild. The last guild I was in decided to take a step back and just AOTC raid and that’s not really the content I enjoy.

I learn mechanics very quickly and I’ve only missed two raid nights while raiding with current guild starting in Nyalotha.

I’m looking for a guild that raids 2-3 nights a week but can go up to 4 and a group that doesn’t go much later than 11 eastern.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/44374375

Raider.io: https://raider.io/characters/us/turalyon/Zasafran

Btag: G4slight#1963
Discord: Zas#3735

Hi Zasafran, we are in need of a warrior. Here’s the info:

< Praetorian Guards > (SoD 1/10M, 9/10H, 9/10M CN)[Alliance/Sargeras] has been raiding together since Vanilla. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 CST. We are in immediate need of a DPS for 9.1. If you’re interested, add me on discord Mark#9052 or visit us at pggaming. net to put in an app. Thanks!

Are you still looking for a guild, we are still recruiting!
LonewolfMcQ#1468 (Btag)
Lonewolfmcquade#4301 (Discord)

Hello!!! We would love to have you. We are looking to strengthen our team for our push to CE :heart:

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. We are looking for teammates, people who want to be part of a thriving and active team that builds relationships together - not a show up for a raid-logging environment. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

SoD progress: 1/10M 7/10H

CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)

Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)

Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:

Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad

LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Thanks for the interest so far!

Hello Zas! Our guild is looking for a Warrior to fill out the ranks. Here’s our info.

Guild Name: Cant Find A Guild

Server: US–Illidan

Faction: Horde

Progress: 1/10 M - 6/10 H

Times: Wednesday & Sunday 7:30PM – 10:30PM EST

About Us:

We’re a semi-casual guild looking to push as far as possible in mythic difficulty. We have a really chill and fun raid environment, and still manage to maintain focus during progression. Aside from raiding, we also run mythic+ with guildies, some players aim for high IO scores while others just grind keys for vault choices. We believe in growing together as a team, so we put time into making sure every player has the resources to excel in their role.

Expectations:

Although we are a semi-casual guild. We still want to progress as far as possible and in order to do so we have a few things we expect from our players.

• Be open to playing all specs for your class (this is mostly for classes with multiple DPS/Healer specs)
  • Our roster is 25+ players so be okay with being on the bench (everyone will get the kills eventually, we just need to account for absences or a better comp)
  • Loot belongs to the guild and not the individual. We use loot council for tradeable loot. (We don’t want players that play for loot)
  • Cooperate with guildies. This is mostly for helping yourself and other improve, especially if playing the same class.

Contact Info:

Throgor (Recruiter)
Discord: Baal633#0862
Battle.net: Arcturus6333#9102

Hi! Welcome to Chili’s.

Send it is a horde guild on hyjal looking to push CE this tier. We unfortunately got a late start last tier and missed out but are on the right track to push our way through the new raid. Currently we have one night of prog on slyv with multiple P3 attempts and she will be down this week as well as at least the eye (6% best pull) and hopefully the nine. We currently have a very good core of players and are looking to add-on to that to finish out our roster. Right now we have around 23-25 players but due to schedule everyone can not be there every night. We also like to keep it competitive and every raid spot is not guaranteed and that does include officers.

We have a strong community of people and would like to continue to grow. We do keys any time we are not in raids. We have multiple KSM teams and we help out anyone in the guild bang keys.

We also order 2 for $25s from Chili’s.

Our Schedule: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday from 8:30 PM EST- 11:30 PM EST.

We have an optional day of Wednesday for N KT/Sylv and sometimes alt clears as well.

Progression is as follows:

1/10 M
9/10 H
10/10 N

We currrently are recruiting competetive DPS with good logs. We do understand kill times come into play as well as the PI meta so everything will be taken into consideration. We do offer paid transfers.

RANGED
Mage - Frost/Arcane - HIGH
Boomkin - Medium
Shaman - Elemental

Melee
WW Monk- High
Warrior- High

https:// docs.google .com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeCV4AZ9Y-R_U3Y-z8mue7DatZys9rXslRTN9u5n70mJizWpQ/viewform
(Please delete the space and this will work)

My Bnet: ChowMaster#11992
Discord: TheChowMaster#1011

Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hello!

I think we check all the boxes for you!

Hey Zasafran, Coalescence on Zul’jin is currently looking for a warrior as we get ready to push into our mythic progression. We formed late last tier and went 6/10M. We have high hopes to achieve cutting edge this tier. We are currently 6/10H and looking to start our mythic progression this week. We raid Wednesday/Thursday 930 P.M. EST to 1200 A.M. EST. We also do a lot of key pushing. If this sounds interesting to you hit me up on Battlenet at Unkindledone#1606 or Discord at Unkindledone#6398

Hey there Zasafran! The Pantry Raiders (1/10M, 8/10H SOD) are new to the A52 scene, but our group is nothing but experienced raiders. Originally the 2nd mythic team of Inside Voices-Stormrage (10/10M CN HoF #60, among others), we ended our first tier at 8/10M CN and are hungry for more. We’re looking for capable warriors like yourself to help us push CE for this tier and beyond! Our raiders have a wide range of top-end experience, which shows in the way that we manage our healers’ cooldowns (they love to hate it, we love to hear it :slight_smile:). Kidding, of course, our raid leaders keep us motivated to improve and to keep pushing. Come check us out, you won’t be disappointed!

BTag: mrmoneypants#1563 / Ahloris#1613 / sleepness#11802
Discord: maralak#3348 / Ahloris#3122 / goodoption#7025

Thanks everyone for the messages! Still looking but I’ll be reaching out to a few of you

Looks like you have your hands full. I’ll drop our info at the bottom. If we sound like what you’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you.

Calculated

Hi Zasa, We are Fearfulways Guild - Argent Dawn horde. We are currently 10/10H SoD & 3/10M SoD. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7pm to 11pm EST. If interested contact me to talk in more details Battle Tag - Tigrao#1816 Discord- Tigrao#9515

Adversary is a guild that’s been around for a couple of years ran by a close-knit group of friends! We have a strong officer core and our goal is to achieve CE each raid tier. We are looking to add exceptional players to our mythic team! We also have an active mythic plus community for those looking to push keys.

RAID PROGRESS:
1/10 Mythic SOD
9/10 Heroic SOD

Our raid days are Wed/Thurs 8-11PM EST. Tuesday 8-10PM EST is optional heroic.

We are always seeking exceptional players so please don’t hesitate to contact us!

BNET: Khromah#1755
Discord: Khromah#1532

checking to see if you would be willing to consider the times of 9pm-12am EST for the right fit?

Hey Zasafran,

If our times can work for you, would be interested in chatting.

Premonition (9/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/2mq18ln

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.