[A/H] 229 Holy Paladin (10/10N, 5/10H) LF CE Guild

Hello,

I am in search for a guild that is serious about achieving CE this tier and in the future. I am currently 5/10H, and 10/10N (week 1 progression with only 6 hours in heroic, haven’t raided this week yet). Times I am available are pretty much every day besides Monday, and prefer raid times around 8 or 9 EST, but I am flexible.

Outside of raid I enjoy doing M+, and do all of the necessary activities to keep my character as up to date as possible. I review logs, show up on time, and do all of those good things that every raid leader likes out of their raiders.

Are you open to swapping to Venthyr?”: The reason why I am currently Kyrian is because my previous guild that disbanded was abysmal at planning healing CDs, and thus my Ashen got little to no use. But yes, I would be more than fine with swapping to Venthyr for a guild that can make use of the CD. It’s already Renown 45 and I’m familiar with the playstyle so there would be no issues there.

Here is a link to my WCL page:

https:// www. warcraftlogs. com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/carrlo

I am open to both server and faction changes if the guild seems like it is the correct fit. The best way to contact me is through Discord at Carlo#0062. Either add me there or leave your guild plug below and I will contact you, thanks for reading and hope to hear from people soon! :slight_smile:

Hi Carrlo -

Sounds like you might be a good fit for Pandamonium on Mal’Ganis! We definitely make a point of planning out our Ashen Hollow uses :slight_smile:

We might be a bit earlier than you prefer, but maybe your schedule on weekends is a little more open. Here’s our recruitment post:

Good luck finding your new team!

Hey bud we need a pally for a heroic/mythic guild we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8 PM to 11 PM Eastern you can reach me at Sig#9905 on discord or Battle.net Sig#11142

Heyyy Carrlo,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal’Ganis would be!

I’m looking to add Holy Paladin to my roster. If you would prefer to be Venthyr that definitely works for us - as long as you promise not to yell out “ASSSSSSSSSSHEEEN HOLLLLLLLLLLLOW” every time you use it… we had a bit of a problem with that previously :wink:

Reunited is a two day Mythic raiding guild formed by a group of CE raiders who couldn’t bear the thought of not raiding together anymore when their guild disbanded after achieving Cutting Edge Ny’alotha.

We are currently 5/10H with Painsmith to 11%

Mythic Raid Schedule
Friday: 8:30PM EST - 12:00AM EST
Saturday: 8:30PM EST - 12:00AM EST

We have a super quick and easy application - our bots will autofill your logs/raider.io/wowprogress info for you - you just tell us who you are, how to reach you, and anything you think we should know - https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Wednesday Sanctum of Domination Sale Run
  • Sunday Sanctum of Domination Alt Run
  • Guild Movie Night
  • Key pushing
  • Key Sales
  • Rated Battlegrounds
  • Meta Achievement groups
  • There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

Hey there! We would love to see an app from you!

Heyo, here’s our guild plug, I hope I hear from you!

Hi @Carrlo,

We are on alliance - stormrage and raid t/th 7-10pm EST. We were 7/10M for CoN, and team is pushing for CE this tier. If you’re interested, I did send you a bnet request from KassiG#1130. We are looking for a Holy Pally, specifically, as of today.

Here’s a bit on us from our forums link:

Good Evening Carrlo!

My guild is currently in search of a Holy Paladin to fill out our healing core. We are currently 7/10 H after week 1 and although we did have to take a bit of a break before we were able to kill sire due to real life catching up with a few of our players, we have a strong history of getting CE with time to spare.

We have a strong roster ready for mythic raiding, and plan to continue knocking out CEs going forward. We are a fun group with long standing members that have been around for years.

Check out Malice on Bleeding Hollow or feel free to hit me up for more information.

Bnet: Medira#1121
Discord: Medira#6451

Sure ya got a lot of responses so i’ll keep it simple 10/10 Mythic CN 6/10 H SoD (pending 2nd week results now) 10/10 N tues/wed/fri 5-8 PST Alue#1328 for bnet Alüe#9972 for discord

Hey Carrlo!

My guild is looking for a solid healer to round out our Mythic team! We are 1/10M 6/10H and achieved CE last tier with plans on doing it again!

Discord Xelraz#7943

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-ntt-110m-610h-2-day-lf-dps/1036899

Add me for Conversation - NosTheHoss#1668
Currently 7/10 H - CE in CN
Guild Name: Cerebral
Realm: Area-52
Raid Days/Times: Th/F/S 10pm-1am

Hey Carrio,

[H - Area 52] Close Enough (9/10M CN 1/10M SOD) is a two day raiding guild looking for an exceptional holy pally to round out the team and keep pushing hard into 9.1! Raid times are Tues/Thurs 9p-12a EST, which should work out well. We’d love to chat with you about possibly joining, as you seem like a great fit.

Check out our forum post/application !

Hello Carrlo!

Shift is a 2-night/week mythic raiding guild with multiple raids on Thrall. As a fresh guild for Shadowlands, we achieved 8/10 in CN, while fully rebuilding our roster halfway through progression. For SoD, anything short of CE will be a disappointment. Alongside our primary raid team on weekdays, we’re bringing back the weekend raid team for 9.1.

Weekday Raid Team: (1/10M 7/10H)

Tuesday / Wednesday, 9PM-12AM Server (EST)

Recruitment Needs: 3 Roster Slots Open

RDPS: All
Healers: All
Tanks: All

Weekend Raid Team: (5/10H)

Friday/Saturday, 10:30PM-1:30AM Server (EST)

Recruitment Needs: All

We’re always open to exceptional players with a commitment to attendance.

Raid Rules

Attendance - We expect all our raiders to make a commitment to our raid times. Consistent attendance enables progression, and is the most important thing in determining our progression roster.

Preparation - All raiders are expected to do any necessary fight preparation before pulling a boss. This includes installing weak auras, bringing personal consumables, and reading the relevant discord channels containing raid strategy.

Performance - Progression raid spots are also determined by performance. We aim to field the best and most consistent 20 for every new boss we move on to, and are willing to rotate players from our bench depending on the needs of the fight.

We have an active discord and run off-night normals, heroics, and M+ consistently. Feel free to reach out if you’re interested in joining our guild.

Discord:

Destro#9040 (Recruitment Officer)
Beaver#2535 (Weekday RL)
Senpai Days#8633 (Weekend RL)

Bnet: Destro#1898

Application Below: https://forms.gle/DYpGLGbY6yYtjuj18

Evening! I was wondering if you were still looking for a guild to join! :slight_smile:

I am part of Undaunted, which is a voice-less guild with mostly deaf/hoh players, but if you’d like to know some more information, here you can read a little bit about us:

We are currently in need of healers to join our mythic team. We’re currently 6/10H CoD and completing 6/10M in CN last tier and we’d love to chat with you!

Undaunted is a semi-hardcore (12/12M Nya’lotha / 3/10M Castle Nathria) raiding guild that is primarily composed of deaf and hard of hearing players, as such we do not use voice in our raids and use text based communication. We are stationed on Area 52. We raid from 9:30-12:30 pm EST on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We keep downtime and chatter to a minimum by focusing on churning out productive pulls. We send out invites at 9:15, and we never stay past 12:30 EST.

Raid Needs: High demand for healers and Exceptional Players to fill our roster for Sanctum of Domination!

Note: Tanks are only recruited internally, if you want to become our tank, you may do so only after proving your reliability playing a different role.

Our philosophy is that we prefer raiders possessing critical thinking skills and the ability to perform when assigned mechanics, survive in OH-CRAP moments using appropriate immunities, defensives, and warlock cookies. To describe our environment, we have a good balance between serious competition while sparing time for inside jokes. Pugs that joined our raid say nothing but great things about our environment. We have two players leading the team; our Raid Leader, Amis (played since 2006), and Sarialinde (played since 2008) our Raid XO/Guildmaster. Amis and Sarialinde work together to ensure a smoothly operated raid that values transparency.

If we piqued your interest, you may choose to contact us on Discord:

Discord: https://discord.gg/5Zb9qwdzJy
Recruiters: @Erika Mizune#3924 (Yumene), @JfisherGamerr#1792 (Gadda)

Thanks! Would love to talk with you more! Please hit me up in discord or ingame! :slight_smile: