[A/H] 226 - 8/10M Warlock - LF mythic guild

Hello there! Jamarly here.

Server:
Preferably on Area 52 or Stormrage but I will also consider other servers.

Times:
I am looking for something during the daytime or a time that finishes before 11pm.
Nothing on Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
Anything that falls between the times below works for me, and I will have near 100% attendance.

6pm-12pm EST
OR
10am-4pm EST

Progression:
I have 8/10M bosses on my warlock, including experience on last phase with M Stone Legion Generals.
I also have experience with M Sire Denathrius on my warrior Alphons, including 3rd phase (25% best attempt).

About me:
I have always enjoyed and raided endgame content. I have lot of experience when it comes to mythic environments, as I’ve raided the hardest difficulties most expansions.

Notably I earned Cutting Edge and cleared Mythic Gul’dan, Helya, and G’huun. I always keep up to date on my class and raid content as new patches go into ptr and live. I will always play a competitive spec and if my current choice is not optimal and not needed in the raid comp, I would swap to something that is needed for the raid. That said, I mainly play warlock and warrior but I don’t remember the last time warlock weren’t needed in any comps.

Reaching me:
Battlenet: Motiv3#1599
Discord: Jamarly#1272

Hi Jamarly,

Blob (5/10M horde guild on Tichondrius) is recruiting 1-2 dps to push for CE while maintaining our relaxed/fun environment. Our raid times are Tues/Wed 8-11 EST, and we also enjoy m+/pvp on off nights.

If you are interested please contact me via bnet or discord!
Bnet: Wilmo22#1212
Discord: Wilmo2432#6955

Add me Abe#1224#1820, looking to add a lock for Mythic SLG prog. We’re on Stormrage :smiley:

Hello there Jamarly, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Hey Marly!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 8/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock/mage, warrior/hunter and maybe an off tank for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Hello Jamarly!

[H - Area 52] Close Enough (9/10M) is a two day raiding guild looking for an exceptional lock to round out the team! Raid times are Tues/Thurs 9p-12a EST, so the schedules would mesh well. We’d love to chat with you about maybe joining, as you seem like a great fit.

Check out our forum post/application !

Check us out! My discord is Emencess#7777 feel free to reach out. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area52-pillars-910m-lf-dps/792573(edited)

Hi Jamarly!
If you are still looking feel free to check us out (our times line up)
Good luck in your search!

[A] [Blame it on Lag - Sargeras] Mythic Weekend Raiding

Hi Jamarly,

Our times should work for you, and we are looking for a second solid lock for our roster. Here is our info, and let me know if you’re interested. If so, let’s talk.

Hey Jamarly, would love to get a chance to talk with you - 8/10M with SLG to p3. 6hrs a week Wed/thurs. Gonna leave spam below and best of luck in your search!

About us: Our guild was founded the 2nd week of shadowlands by a group of friends that have raided together for the past 7 years. Leadership has many past cutting edges under their belts but can no longer commit to the 12-16 hour schedules of the past. Everyone in the guild is looking to push CE while having a barrel of laughs at the same time.

Recruits: We are looking for individuals that want to push cutting edge on a lighter schedule than most guilds. We only raid two days a week and will never add a third. (on occasion we may go up to 10 minutes late if we think we can kill on the next pull)

Raid schedule: Wed/Thurs 6-9pm CST

Recruitment: Tank - Full
Healer (1x healer prefer Hpal or Disc Priest) All exceptional healers are welcome to apply
DPS: LF ranged dps exceptional players should apply or reach out

What we supply: All flasks, pots, repairs, vantus and oils are supplied by the guild.

Requirements:

• Come to raid prepared, fight researched and ready to go. Do no show up not knowing the mechanics.
  • DBM/Big Wigs/alternative raid encounter add-on(s)
  • Weak Auras 2 is required for raid weakauras.
  • Have a working microphone, you do not have to speak unless asked upon.
  • Regularly attend raids or post out when you know you will be missed.
  • 18+ only

Apply here: https://forms.gle/D6HJ4aYL1ULH8Tdy5

Contacts for questions:
Gm - Knov - Fonzie#1383
General Information - Maluuqt - Maluu#1356
Recruitment Officer - Rylast - Rylast#1375 (discord)

gl in your search!

[H] 10/10M & 9/10M|LF HEAL/DPS 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)