[A/H] 222 ilvl Warlock LF 2 Day CE Mythic Guild (Still looking, willing to xfer and faction change)

hey not sure if you are still looking? my guild is 8/10m should be 9/10m this week. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 8-1130est, so thats 5-830pst. We are looking to get CE this tier and every tier from here on out. We are looking for a warlock. We are Horde on Zuljin.

Hi Starrael! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey there Starrael! I represent {Sons of Perditon} over on Zul’jin. We are a Horde guild and are currently 7/10M for CN with a bunch of long time CE players. We raid Tues/Weds 9pm-1am EST (6pm-10pm PST), and we are very interested in finding a strong warlock to finish out the tier with us and go into Sanctum as strong as possible.

We are a very relaxed and friendly guild that is very focused on progression in all content. Therefore, we have people running high M+ and RPvP throughout the whole week. If you’re interested please message me directly or apply through our website. We’d love to have you along when we form up on Tuesday.

BNet: Absynnian#1531
Discord: Absynnian#7867

Haunted by Murlocs (8/10M CN) is an active raiding and mythic plus guild based on Area52 Horde looking to recruit exceptional raiders for our two raiding teams to push for Cutting Edge in the Castle Nathria raid in Shadowlands.

Our two raid teams are AM & WE. Each raid team’s timings are listed below:

The AM team (8/10M) raids for 3 days a week for 3 hours a day on Wed/Thu/Fri 10:00AM-1:00PM EST.

The WE team (8/10M) raids for 2 days a week for 4 hours a day on Fri/Sat 9:30PM-1:30AM EST.

Hit us up, we’d love to talk!
Bnet Contacts: TheBubbly#1484
Discord Contacts: Lushes#6642
Guild Discord: discord.gg/nr6kKuw

Hey hows it going, I’m from a 5/10 M guild currently progging on inverva (got it to 20% last week with around an hour of time spent on it) on stormrage called SilverAsh that raids on friday-saturdays at 10 pm EST. We’re looking for fun and competitive members to join our guild for M+, RBG nights as well as raiding as we want to be an active community that goes beyond just 2 raid nights a week…and we could def use another lock. Add my bnet Leoroyjenknin#1338 or discord:Rey#0458 if you’re interested in talking some more :smiley:

Hey! We’re 6/10M on Zul’jin and in need of a warlock for our main roster! If you’re interested, add me on discord Nikki#9174

Reached out and discussed options with a few, still looking and considering options :slight_smile:

Hey Starrael, we seem to fit your times perfectly.

Tues / Thurs 6pm-10pm PST
8/10 Mythic - SLG Prog currently
SHIP IT - US Stormrage

illmerica#1459

Heya Starrael,

Next Pull for Sure is a 7/10 M 2 night a week, Sat/Sun raiding guild that raids from 7PM CST - 10 PM CST on Mal’Ganis as Horde. We’re a long term group that is trying to reach CE every tier while maintaining a less neckbeardy atmosphere lol. I have an immediate need for a good warlock. Hit me up if you’re interested and good luck in your search.

Discord: Zeno#4357
Battletag: Zeno#1740

Recruitment spam if interested:

Next Pull for Sure Recruitment Thread

Hey would love to add a strong lock!

Second Attempt is a 6/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord - Tahk#2844
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541

Still considering guilds :slight_smile: changed some of the information!

The Golden Company is now recruiting! We are currently 8/10 Mythic in Castle Nathria. We are aiming for Cutting-Edge and located on Zul’jin, Horde-side. Our group was built with two goals in mind: The first is to build a community of people we enjoy raiding with. The second goal is to achieve CE.

Our primary goal is to have fun and create a friendly environment, this means avoiding toxicity and bad attitudes. This guild is also open and accepting to LGBTQ+ players. No racism, homophobia, sexism, ableism. We will not tolerate any discrimination on those or any other grounds.

----- Raid Schedule: Tuesday: 8pm - 11pm EST Wednesday: 8pm - 11pm EST

If you are interested in us, please add me, and we can discuss bringing you into a future raid!

Bittersteel (GM) - Discord (Bittersteel#4096) or Battlenet (Bittersteel#1826)

Hey,

I’m with Untouchable on Tichondrius (H). We are 5/10M and are progressing innerva tonight. Here’s our information below, feel free to contact if interested.

7-11CST (5-9 PST)
[H] 9/10M|TWO TEAMS|LF HEAL/DPS 6&7PM CST STARTS! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

I’ll be reaching out to the people who messaged me today. If you’re still looking let me know and I will reach out :smiley:

Night Owls

Morning/Afternoon Owls

Hi Starrael, while we aren’t West Coast, our raid schedule still fits your time, so perhaps we’d be of interest to you.

Exodus is a CE Ny’alotha, 7/10M Castle Nathria raiding guild on Burning Legion - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current Mythic level content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day Mythic raiding schedule, with an additional optional Heroic reclear night.

Monday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

Wednesday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

Recruiting:

Balance Druid

Disc Priest

Resto Shaman

Marksman Hunter

Shadow Priest

Affliction, Destruction, or Demonology Warlock

Unlisted classes/specs and exceptional applicants are welcome to apply as well!

What we expect from you:

– Positive Attitude

– Flexibility between Specs, when needed

– Good attendance and communication if you’ll be missing

– Ability to maintain your character’s progression throughout the tier

What to expect from us:

– Mythic Progression that maintains momentum throughout the tier

– Experienced and competitive leadership

– Consumables and Repairs

– Assistance to improve your character inside and outside of raid

– Active Mythic+ and PvP groups.

– A raid team focused on completing raids, and having fun

Contact

Additional questions can be directed to Bergeist (MPC3RD#1400) or Superspike (Superspike#1332) on Battlenet and MPC3RD#2433 or Superspike#2055 on Discord.

I made some significant updates the original post. I am still looking for a guild, I hope the additional information helps narrow done and find a guild :).

Thank you to everyone who has reached out to me, I enjoyed discussing joining with you! As of now, I am still looking for a new home and look forward to speaking with guilds.

Something something something bump?