(A/H) 12/12M Heal priest LFG Nzoth US #340, Azshara US #166

Class/Spec: Heal Priest (Disc/Holy) (dabbles in Shadow)
Btag: Buddha420#1867 (Discord: Red#1913)
Faction: ALLIANCE prefered

Prog as Disc Spec: Nzoth US #340, Azshara US #166
Prog as Holy Spec: Jaina US #234, Kiljaeden US #157
Uldir + Argus (took tier off)

https:// www. warcraftlogs. com/character/us/stormrage/redcrossx

===========================================
BASIC QUESTIONS
Availability: Nights - Mon/Tues/Wed would be ideal. But thursday is not out of the question.

Why am I LF a guild?
My guild master just stepped down. About a week ago half of the officers left the guild and the remaining officers did not feel like keeping it together. I enjoyed my time raiding with my old team.

What I am LF in a guild?
**CUTTING EDGE history.
** Good infrastructure so it won’t dissolve.
** I have been in 4 day a week guilds, 3 day, and 2 day guilds. I don’t want to do 4 days ever again.
** Selling Carries - I would like a guild that is far enough progress to be able to do the occasional sale. However, I do not want sales to ever go at the expense of a raider or someone friendly in the guild from getting their gear for M+ or something. I play the game to raid and have fun with friends, not make gold but it is a nice bonus sometimes.
** Opportunity to perhaps play some shadow on re-clears. I like to be flexible during re-clears. I have never raided DPS on mythic progression but i would fill in if we had a roster issue on a day or something.
** I don’t want to be on a 6 healer roster. Ideally a 5 healer with a flex dps.

Contact me for more details or to answer any questions!

Hi Redcrossx. If our raid times work for you, we’re looking for a core healer and would like to chat.

6/12 M (12/12H) is a CE focused raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We aim to push progression within a competitive 2-day (6 hour) schedule while still maintaining a fun and positive atmosphere. We treat each other with respect, seek high performance, excellent game-play and a positive attitude. Drama and toxic behavior are not tolerated here.

Raiding only 2 nights a week means we want our players to be the best they can be. Our members have families, careers, and studies, so we need to take the 6 hours we spend together seriously.

We also run Mythic + most days of the week. For some of us pushing high level keys is our primary WoW focus, but we also strive to make sure our raiders are getting their capped weekly rewards.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)
Thursday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)

Optional: Farm content re-clears (pending participation)

You must be able to reliably make the core raid nights with near 100% attendance. Real life does occasionally hit even the most reliable raider, all we ask is for as much notice as possible.

Current Needs:

We strive for an environment that takes the challenges of mythic raiding seriously while giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

We want someone that is going to put forth their best effort. This means knowing your class inside and out, coming to raid prepared with food, flask, runes, re-roll tokens, knowledge of upcoming encounters and your role within them. We are looking for someone who can think on their own and follow a strategy without being constantly reminded throughout the encounter.

Heals – preference for Disc priest + flex/switch hitter healer (solid dps with healing off spec)

Ranged DPS – preference for Mage

Melee DPS – preference for Death Knight (Warrior, DH)

Tanks – flex/switch hitter tank (solid dps with tank off spec)

Exceptional players of any class should always feel free to apply. Our roster is somewhat flexible so we will never turn away a great player. We just want the best 20+ people in our raid so we can progress.

What we expect from you:

** Discord and a working mic is a requirement **

• Be punctual, reliable, and competent
  • Have a good attitude towards raiding. While we do our best to have fun, our goal is to use our time efficiently and effectively.
  • Have the ability to take constructive criticism. We all make mistakes but repeating mistakes is the bane of progression. Understand your mistakes, learn from them and fix them.
  • Bring consumables: We expect raiders to bring flasks, potions, and some food in case we don’t provide feasts. While we may not pre-pot or food buff on initial pulls, it is expected that during serious attempts, all raiders are maximizing their output.

Our trial period is 2-3 weeks and in that time we consider a several factors - Performance, Situational Awareness, and Fit/Attitude/Attendance. Performance is your output (DPS/healing/threat). Situational Awareness is your ability to not take unnecessary damage and correctly execute fight mechanics. Fit/Attitude/Attendance is how well you fit in with the guild, your outlook on raiding, and your reliability in raids.

Please contact an officer for further information.

In-game: Zenadu | Btag: quirk#1650 | Discord: tipsqueak#6606

In-game: Cloud | Btag: cloud82#11941 | Discord: cloud82#5884

Thanks for reading, and we look forward to meeting some great new recruits!

Howdy! Transcendent 4/12M 12/12H Newly transfered to Zul’Jin is recruiting to fill out our core roster for Mythic progression in Ny’alotha and forward. We are a Semi-Hardcore progression guild aiming to achieve Cutting Edge by end of tiers.

Raid Times
Tues 10PM - 1AM EST

Weds 10PM - 1AM EST

Thurs 10PM - 1AM EST

We start forming raid at 9:45PM EST and expect EVERYONE to be in raid by 10PM.

Raider Expectations
We expect all our raiders to come into raid with a progression based mindset. To come prepared, this means knowing the fights, being on time and having an understanding of your class/spec.

We supply all our raiders with Flask and Consumables.

Roster Needs

Holy Pally - HIGH NEED

ALL EXCEPTIONAL HEALERS!!!

Will consider ALL exceptional players regardless of roster needs!!

Contact Us!
Cobains, GM - hamster#11650 ~ BNET, hamsterhiatus#9997 DISCORD

Squid, Recruitment Officer - RuckFoyal#1273 ~BNET

Slandor, RL - BigChungus#1280 ~BNET

Meta, Officer - molo#1476

Bob, Officer - NightKnight#137637

bump (I edited)

If you decide you’re interesting in pushing hard, maybe check out Modern on Zul’jin. I know you want two days but never hurts to ask. :slight_smile: Good luck regardless of where you end up!

1 Like

Bump bump bump it.

biggity bumpity bump it up.

:slight_smile: i like puppies

bumpiiiiiii it.