<Aggravated> 12/12M Two Day Friday/Sat LF Range Dps

hopefully there was some good progress today on nzoth!

I really hope we can find a solution to this covid19 situation sooner than later

looks like they are having me work from home now, at least I am not laid off :wink:

Colorado might open by May 4th

here’s to hoping nzoth dies this week :smiley:

Are you guys still recruiting here is my post.

We are indeed. Hit up our Gm’s btag located in the initial post. Also we are now 12/12 mythic.

Looks ideal hit us up

I wonder how long it till take for things to start going back to normal

Long ago the Orcish Horde was corrupted by the Burning Legion and lured to the world of Azeroth.

For generations the Orcs made war upon the Human kingdoms of Stormwind and Lordaeron.

Though the Horde was ultimately defeated, a visionary young warchief named Thrall rose to lead his people in their darkest hour.

Under Thrall’s rule, the Orcs freed themselves from the chains of demonic corruption and embraced their Shamanistic heritage.

After years of wandering, the Orcs founded their own kingdom in the harsh wastelands of Durotar.

Based in the warrior city of Orgrimmar, they stand ready to destroy all who would challenge their supremacy.

As a proud defender of Durotar, it is your duty to crush your enemies both seen and unseen, for the nefarious agents of the Burning Legion still wander the land.

Are you guys still looking for rdps?

Sorry din’t know how the forums work, literally my first post. My main is bm hunter

Hey we are definitely still recruiting, hit up our GM’s btag, it’s listed at the bottom of the main post.

The noble Humans of Stormwind are a proud, tenacious race.

Though the recent invasion of the demonic Burning Legion decimated their sister kingdom of Lordaeron, the defenders of Stormwind stand vigilant against any who would threaten the sanctity of their lands.

Nestled in the foothills of Elwynn Forest, Stormwind City is one of the last bastions of Human power in the world.

Ruled by the child-king Anduin Wrynn, the people of Stormwind remain steadfast in their commitment to the Grand Alliance.

Backed by their stalwart allies, the armies of Stormwind have been called away to fight the savage Horde on distant battlefields.

With the armies gone, the defense of Stormwind now falls to its proud citizens.

You must defend the kingdom against the foul mongrels that encroach upon it and hunt down the subversive traitors who seek to destroy it from within.

Now is the time for heroes; now Humanity’s greatest chapter can be told.

That is quite the story lol

Historically accurate!

hi idling, please come back to us :slight_smile:

Well I would definitely like to, but we will have to see how long this lockdown lasts or if it affects my job in a more longterm way.
How are you though? Been a long time ;D

Classic is pretty fun to play casually actually

Hopefully everyone is having a great weekend