<Aggramar> 375 Rogue LF M Uldir Progression

Hi, looking to start mythic progression in Uldir before siege of Zuldazar releases. I do have AOTC (8/8H) but have yet to start any mythic raiding. I’m raid ready every night and know just about every m+. I’m definitely ready to progress keystones as well since last guild rarely ran lower keys. That’s not to say I left my guild because of lack of progress. It was disbanded recently as GM couldn’t support the guild anymore because of time constraints. I’m ready to serve loyally to a brand new group so please holler back !

Jpowell1693#1731 hit me up. Raid times Tuesday and Sunday 8-11 PM CS

[H]Morning/Daytime guild LFM for BFA

<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious – Horde

[b][u]Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST (noon-3pmEST)

optional Monday heroic raid/cleanup on progression at the same times[/u][/b

8/8N 8/8H 3/8M

TOP NEEDS

370+ Only. Currently only looking for Pro parsing DPS and Heals

HIGHEST NEEDS:

1 PRO MAGE

1 PRO HEALER (pally, druid, shaman)

DPS- All dps must be 370+ and be high parsing to be considered. All dps interested in bench and backup spots are welcome at 360+

GUILD INFO:

We expect anyone interested in Mythic raiding to be able to transfer over and become an active member of the guild.

This is a smaller guild. Less than 30 raiders. About 120 total counting alts and friends. If you’re looking for a giant guild than we are not for you. Tight knit is better in our opinion.

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

[b][u]Addons to have for guild:

ANGRY ASSIGNMENTS

ASTRAL KEYS (if interested in M+ runs)[/u]

[/b]

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

GM:

Consecrater#1492

Officers:

Scarletraven#1550