Age before Beauty - 2 Players looking for raiding guild

I’m a returning player from Vanilla through the beginning of Cataclysm. I raided pretty hardcore and PVP’d the same on Mannoroth. Its been 10 years for me, but I’ve been bitten by the itch again so I’ve been getting my feet wet while waiting for shadowlands by leveling back up again.

I hear Zul’Jin is hopping like my poor Mannoroth isn’t anymore and I’m used to raiding and raiding well with people who know what they’re doing. I used to frequent old forums like Maintankadin and Elitist Jerks (only banned once for crappy punctuation even), I need a new guild and a new server for myself and a friend of mine. I am a tank and I pride myself in being one of the best. Back when this mattered, I tanked Kael’thas for the guild’s first kill when everyone insisted only a Prot Warrior could do it, tanked loads of other raid bosses for guild firsts as well. I don’t mind being DPS if there’s no tank openings and my friend wants to DPS as well.

I have some credentials to back me up including the “The Immortal” feat for beating Naxxramus 25 with no deaths in the raid. Come on now, you know you want “Mortehl the Immortal” tanking for you in Shadowlands.

Anyway. My friend plays a Hunter and we come together. If there’s a fit please let me know and we can talk. Thanks!

I hope you find a fit. :slight_smile:

Hey there! I run a guild on Zul’Jin called HoOt N Holler. We are made up mainly of returning players, myself included, and would love to have you on board!

We’re a super-chill group of people who just like to run dungeons and have fun. Send a whisper to Ticklebum on Zul’jin if you’d like to talk about it! Either way, i hope you find exactly what you’re looking for!

2 Likes

Hi Moredine! We are a new guild of returning raiders with CE focus for SL. I have linked the recruitment page below, let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like

Howdy! We’d love to have a chat with you if you are still looking for a home. We are finishing out rounding our dps for our foray into the shadowlands. Here’s our info - my discord/bnet info is at the bottom. we are a tight knit community (not a mega guild) that’s core is all about clearing content. If you feel that resonates with you, reach out and we can talk!

1 Like