Delete this

Delete this

3 Likes

Have lowbie warrior, Druid and rogue still finding my feet with classic (tbh not sure what I should play)

I see you need everything, is a particular class harder to come by in classic?

Do wanna raid eventually, but not rushing. I favor enjoyment of game balanced real life and a solid online community above all.

Still looking to fill our ranks with active positive minded players.

I can say with confidence, that Afterlife has a no-pressure atmosphere.

They’ve been dealing with my level 22 backside for weeks now. ::coughs;:

1 Like

Afterlife is currently recruiting level 40+ of all classes looking to Raid!

We have a multitude of Raiders currently leveling through 40’s and 50’s content who would love to have you along for the journey. Multiple 60’s are also ready and willing to help gear up your BiS and give you that final push to the end game!

We have a fantastic atmosphere, a very active Discord, a great community full of positive people and we would love to have you along for the ride!

Recruitment bump!

Spots are still open for Warriors, Hunters and Priests!

Please message any of the following if you are interested in joining our Raid Team!

vollrath#1422
vandermar#1338
raolin#11180

Wow vet, player helper, and middle aged father of 2 LF medium sized Alliance guild.

Leveling 4 toons
43 warrior (dps)
20 warrior (tank)
30 frost mage
30 combat rogue

Wants in a guild:

• Active socially in discord prefered
  • Have a plan for end game and or that is the goal
  • Dungeon runs regularly (even low lvl to help guildies) this shows high level player participation in other guild member growth (I’m not looking for handout)
  • Prefer NOT with hundreds of members
  • Good communication and integrity is a must

Welcome Druzod!

Thrilled to have you on board!

Afterlife is still recruiting for our Raid Team!

If you are a Holy Paladin, Priest, Warrior or Hunter, please apply here or message on of our officers in game!

vollrath#1422
vandermar#1338
raolin#11180

Afterlife is still recruiting for our Raid Team!

If you are a Holy Paladin, Priest, Warrior or Hunter, please apply here or message on of our officers in game!

vollrath#1422
vandermar#1338
raolin#11180

Hi,
I’m someone who has returned to WOW after many years to play Classic and am looking for a raiding guild. I currently just have my main who is spec’d Holy/Disc.

I have most of my pre-bis gear to be ready to start raiding, but am always willing to help out other members to get geared up in the meantime.

Hey Shoren, feel free to hit me up in game. I am going be online for the next 15-30 mins

Afterlife is still recruiting Warrior and Warlock DPS for our Raid Team!

Our guild will begin our full raiding schedule starting on December 5/2019,

We have many members who have been actively clearing content already in MC and Onyxia and are looking to finalize our Roster (only a few spots left!)

Please contact our GM or Raid Leads to inquire or apply!

Vollrath#1422
Vandermar#1338
Raolin#11180

Bump! Still looking for more Warlocks and Warriors!

Bump for more Warlocks and Warrior DPS!

Still on the search for Warlocks, dwarf priests, healers, and Fury Warriors

Afterlife is still recruiting for our Raid Team and more!

We officially started our guild raiding last week and have cleared Onyxia and are currently 7/10 on MC.

We have an incredible group of mature, social and fun-loving people focused on progression, helping each other in every facet of the game and overall re-living the glory days of Vanilla with a guild akin to family.

If you are looking for a home or would like to see if our community would be a great fit for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We would love to have you along for the ride!