After almost 6 years, i got glad on warrior

Way to go Murph!

1 Like

I met u in mop s15. gz bro

1 Like

grats man

you even got the hard mode achievement doing it prior to destro nerfs

1 Like

I MEAN i got it todayesterday, they’re in as of tuesday aren’t they?

I know I queued into you last week playing hpal turbo at like 2500mmr so I know you’ve been thru the fire

1 Like

Gratz man tough season to get PRs

1 Like

Grats on Glad you big beautiful Warrior.

1 Like

Gratz! Gladiator Murfy

Grats!
10char

Big ups buddy, glad to see you succeed.

Wait. So all it takes is just over 50% win/loss and over 1000 games played?

Man ive only played like 230 :frowning:

I just need to grind more games. I dont have time

I kinda feel like you’re trying to downplay his achievement here.

Which is kinda funny because you actually would still somehow manage to not get Glad, even as a Destro with over 1k games.

Edit: Especially making comments like this:

Why do you even say things like this man

He’s said this on other glad achiev threads too, don’t think it’s trolling just kinda like your racist grandpa at Thanksgiving spouting off embarassing stuff

4 Likes

Congratulations

No ive noticed over time that a lot of the people who have glad have had a win/loss of around 53-56% but just have a tonn of games played (like 6 x more than me)

I ussually stay above 50% if im not trollin around helping 0 cr 0 gear ppl cap so im thinking if i played a tonn more ( like all day every day) i woukd maybe get glad

Its very similar to hearthstone and mtg arena. You can get legend or mythic respectfully by staying just above 50% and grinding out a monumental amount of games. Ussually requires a lot of your time meaning cant have too many other responsibilities.

I never saw the 2 genres as being this similar before

I mean anyone looking at winrates the way you are is pretty clueless

A r1 player will have a super high win loss vs 2k teams for example

Naturally when you’re closer to rating you are pushing you’ll reach closer to a 50% win rate, and as you climb you’ll be positive

Like this is exactly how match making works. It is incredibly obvious lol

If you win 90% of your games you’ll pop out of your rating bracket, the only time you’ll ever see crazy w/l at gigh rating is if you’re a r1 player playing your best possible comp and very few games

Or if you’re the actual #1 team for the same reason I already said, you’re only going to have crazy w/l beating people below you because that’s exactly how mmr works, you should hover towards 50% the closer you are to your peak and hence you’ll plateau at whatever your best is until you improve at your bracket

You only grind when you’re close to your peak and trying to push

The people with higher rating but same win/loss as you would have near perfect win rates at your rating. Comparing the genres while not realizing this is exactly how mmr systems are designed makes you look so silly lol

1 Like

Well i cant judge myself until im in a dedicated team, in comms and we all decide that this is what were doing.

Playing no comms in lfg with randos makes it hard to gague where my real “peak” is imo

1 Like

Everybody goes through the same thing man so it’s pointless to play with

You can have more people to play with by being a more pleasant person though

1 Like

I dont Look for btags on forums anyway lol.

Lfg is where i belong