Afraid to ask…they aren’t bringing sylvie back?

Her quest log is probably at like “Souls rescued: 32,539 / 873,230,955” so one would assume she’ll be limited to sending a letter if she appears at all.

5 Likes

Blizz trolled us so hard …”what’s the worst imaginable punishment for someone like Sylvanas….collecting souls in the maw!”

Every wow player who had to do dailies and weekly in the maw be like: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

hopefully she unlocked the ability to mount in the maw

1 Like

IF anything the earliest she would come back would be Midnight since it takes place around Quel’thalas

1 Like

Let. Her. Rot.

My gods, the constant fawning over this corpse is bizarre.

2 Likes

Maybe, maybe not. I feel like they will leave her on ice for the next expansion though.

Personally, I don’t care if she comes back. I want Nathanos to stay dead though. They would at least need to change the way they write him because I am tired of taking orders from his condescending, fanfiction-tier garbage.

1 Like

I love this. Thank you for putting my frustrations regarding the ruination of Lore Characters so succinctly into words.

1 Like

from Warcraft is hated and loved, like a great LOSER in Warcraft 3, WoW and Shadowlands and bad loser for the worse, and like a champion in certain occasions.

But the damage is done more by Danuser than by Afriasabi, so Arthas’ frustrating nonexistence is a reason not to see her, ever, ever again.

Unless he comes back, but morons like WoWhead want his Arthas book to be closed, so without him, she’d just be another despicable female character that Blizzard didn’t handle well in treating your lore appropriately.

1 Like

I am waiting on her redemption story. :smiling_face:

Yes Danuser was politically motivated by real life politics to write a horrible story. His whole campaign was to make peace because he thought that is what players wanted to see. But he forgot that people come to games to have competition and forget about the real world for a little while.

1 Like

But nevertheless, it was forgotten that giving peace to a video game whose content was always War, like WARcraft, would be a bait and an insult to the video game and its community.

Also, if it’s broken, don’t fix it, we’re already 2 expansions in where I clearly see that only male raid bosses have the right to die like a worm, while female A LARGE majority just escape because it’s not appropriate like in the case of Jaina.

Blizzard is really failing a lot in giving the narrative who has to die and who doesn’t, and believe me, it fails a lot in a vain and meaningless chicken fight for the narrative of the video game.

Let’s hope it changes a little to the dark theme of what the Warcraft franchise was before.

I say bring back Sylvie!

https://warcraft.wiki.gg/wiki/Sylvie

Let that banshee stay in the Maw though.

2 Likes

yeah fella i agree with this in a general way. I feel like the writers painted her into a corner where it was a redemption arc or death. and they kinda of chose the later. And the problem was it cheapened every other character. I mean Tyrande took all those Elune roids and was gonna kill her but then…nah go pick souls in the maw…and heres an owl pet.

3 Likes

Anduin survived…:rofl: somehow… its also very strange that he survived, as the lich is always undead. Anduin shouldnt really be alive at all.

I think it’s high time Alleria becomes an only child.

Anduin this not a raid boss as it should be, but nevertheless we are not facing a Lich King 2.0 and it is a Raid boss that was only forced to be.

Not like Sylvanas and Jaina’s capricious girls who are raid bosses because they want to and they didn’t give her her bottle :baby_bottle: , and to make matters worse, no one kills her because they are hers, you know MADE IN DANUSER script convenience…

Sylvanas will not be killed off by anyone or by anything and I am glad my waifu is saved by another sylvanas fan within now left Danuser.

Yeah I agree with you 100%, and the fact that they survived only means we get a lesbian romcom in the war within.

I havent payed Blizzard any money, this current sub was with a wow token i had from a long time ago. I wouldnt prepurchase The war within either until I see what’s going to happen.

1 Like

I remember someone made a brilliant comment about that-

“So her punishment is to do that weekly quest. Fitting. Not sure what we did to deserve it though.”

3 Likes

In fact, all of this is more because of the DEI that the company has, let’s hope Kabrutus fishes out the crap that Blizzard is doing badly to its video games, like Ubisoft is doing now.