Affliction Warlock LF guild

hey feel free to say high, Ashes of Exile on area 52 horde is recruiting, currently 10/10 heroic and had some people have to step away for real life issues and are recruiting to reclear and move into mythic. add me vul#1274 on bnet to chat more

Hello! ScrubClub is a brand new progression raid guild that will be pushing for Cutting Edge in the Shadowlands. We are a group of friends in our late 20s who have real life responsibilities, but still want to push the most difficult content we possibly can. We are looking for active players of all specs for the raid team, but we also want people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid.

Raid teams progress faster when the players are having a good time. While progression is the priority, we also understand that games are supposed to be fun. We’re only toxic in the fun way, and no one’s gonna get screamed at in a raid. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge in each tier going forward.

Raid Times:
Wed: 7-10:30
Fri: 7-10:30
Server Time

We are actively looking to fill all slots, and all specs will be considered. We are especially looking for a tank and a raid leader. If you are interested in joining a brand new guild, please contact Arctic Camel#5900 or Legerity#6788 on discord.

[A]Stormrage

Tues & Wed 8-12 EST

9/10H

Immediate need for a Warlock!!

v3n0m#1637 would love to talk to ya!

Hello there everyone, is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 2/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need a resto druid, a resto shaman, could use another holy paly, and as far as dps goes we could use a boomy and a warlock, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

[Objectively Perfect]
Area52

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 9pm-12am EST

10/10N 9/10H We are currently recruiting a Warlock for our mythic team but we are open to any exceptional players. If you are one of the classes listed below feel free to reach out anyway. We enjoy running keys and doing arenas/RBGs as well.

Needs/wants DPS:

Affliction Warlock
Fire Mage
Spriest
Ele Shaman

Heals:

Resto Druid
Holy Paladin

Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Btag: Joepa#11231 or Nai#1125

Discord: JoePa#3094

Hey there! If transferring over to Alliance is a possibility then we are in hard need of a Warlock for our core mythic roster!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 8:00-11:00 pm EST with an optional alt night on Saturdays with the same time frame - as of writing this we are 10/10H and 2/10M with a 24% wipe on Hungering.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add one of the btags to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wowprog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Btags: Gm - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

Hello Azmachai! We definitely match what you are looking for.

MAW COPS, is a 2 Day Heroic/Mythic Guild on US-Mal’Ganis recruiting players looking to focus on progression in Shadowlands. Our objective is to utilize our raid day as effectively as we can. As busy family and working people we want to enjoy our time in the game by progressing as much as we can. This means that we will utilize lockouts to keep progression focused over gear. We aren’t here to get a complete set, it’s to get bosses and have fun.

THE GOAL: To utilize lockouts to push Heroic and Mythic progression only using 1 Raid Night.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:

1. A raid team that works together collectively in pursuing the common goal.

2. Leadership that is transparent and involved with all team members to create a cohesive environment.

3. Join a team that focuses on progression and mechanical play over gear.

PROGRESSION:

9/10H, 10/10N

RAID TIMES

• Sunday 8-11PM EST (7-10PM CST)
  • (Optional) Friday Off Night 8-11PM EST (7-10PM CST)

Contacts:

• BronzZero#1897 - BronzZero

My guild over on Alliance Stormrage is looking to put together a full Mythic Prog team. We’re 10/10H CN currently and raid 8-11PM EST. If you’re interested or wanna chat more, hit me up on Discord: Scoffs#1420

Eternal Eclipse is a 10/10H guild on Bleeding Hollow. Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday 8-11pm EST with the occasional off-night raid to gear alts or pick up where we left off. We are currently looking to fill out our roster to go into Mythic in the next week or so. If you are interested reach out to me Beothegreat#4390 or our GM Sayung#7721 on Discord

Hey Azmachai,

I think we should chat dude, I lead War Front on Thrall and we’re looking for some ranged DPS for our Mythic team. Raid days are T/Th 7:30-10:30 EST, current progression is 1/10M AOTC. I hate the forums, but would love to chat via PM on Discord if you’re interested. Hit me up at Colubrid#1707 there!

Hey az, we’re not on thrall but if you are open to transferring we would be interested in talking

We are US Bleeding hollow [H] We raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST I started this guild for people like myself with families jobs etc. To kill bosses on a minimal time commitment. We are currently 8/10 H and looking to push as far as we can this tier

Add me on discord if you’re interested
Neil#4199

Waddup Azmachai. You might be a good fit for us: Royalz.

Raid times: Tues/Thurs 8:15-11pm EST.

If you want some more deets for what we’re about, here’s a thread

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/huswhisperwindany-royalz-410-hc-is-recruiting/848514

Hi Azmachai,

Its Mine I Licked It is 4/10 M, 10/10 H on a 6-hour-a-week schedule and looking for a good warlock. I’ll drop our copy paste spam below, please feel free to throw in an app!

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS:
Hunter
Mage
Shadow Priest
Warlock

Healer:
Priest

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

We’re on Turalyon, not Thrall, but we are horde so there’s that!

We just want you for your cookies. But doesn’t everyone? Seriously though, we need a consistent warlock for our raiding group. We are currently 7/10H and pushing for AOTC.

[Masochistic Tendencies] is an adult guild on Turalyon. Our raid times are M/W 8:30-11:30pm EST. We are a laid back bunch of goofballs that like to have fun while killing stuff.

Bnet: Alykii#1736
Discord: Alykii#6370

/cheers

[H] [House of Zug] Area52

We are currently 9/10 Heroic and we are looking for more DPS to join our AOTC focused group. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30-12:00 EST. We plan on doing some Mythic for those that are interested in getting into that content. We are a group that enjoys fun and efficient progression as we are mainly a guild of professionals, students and parents with exceptional skills and limited gaming availability. We also do PVP and Mythic+ consistently.

If interested please contact us on bnet Ixxon#1964/discord Ixxon#4013 or bnet Atian#1526/Direglaive#2356 in discord.

Thank you and I hope you find what you’re looking for!

Hey we are anxiety we are 1/10M currently in need of a few dps and heals we are open recruiting but high priority classes are as follows dps ( Dk Mage Warrior Lock Ele Shaman) Heals ( Resto Shaman Holy Priest Mistweaver Monk ) we Raid Wednesday Thursday Sunday 9 pm Cst -11:30 please add me on discord if you have any questions
Discord Shadow#8002
Ps please have logs ready for recruitment competitive spots available

I am looking to add more ranged DPS to the roster.
We raid Tues/Wed 7-11EST, and have been doing so since Mid-wrath.
Its important to me that anyone who join this guild be looking for a long-term home and interested in playing with and making friends outside of raid nights as well as during raid.

If you are interested, let’s have a chat.
Add me on Discord (Metrolol #1206)

Hi Azmachai! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

Hello ! theres some great guilds out here but still gotta shoot my shot ! heres the spam info below feel free to reach out if you want!

Meme Regime H - US - Mal’Ganis and was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath.

However, we meme a lot at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though >:|.

We have a very healthy Mythic+ farm/push community and strongly encourage all raiders/trials to maintain an active role in it.

Current Needs:
ranged DPS
a holy paladin!

Currently ** 10/10H 2/10M**

Even if you do not see your spec up there please do apply we would love to talk with you

Raid Times:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 9 pm - 12 am EST

APPLICANTS:

• Be able to make full use of voice communications (e.g., Discord ) while being able to listen and communicate with raid members.

• Have fun in raid and have amazing if not perfect attendance for raid, but we do understand that real life comes first so if there are any emergencies just be sure to let the guild know

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the following on Discord
GM: Contestio#3706
Officer: Fonze#9748

:slight_smile:
If our times work for ya add me and let’s chat

Guild: Casual Addiction
Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM CST
Alt Raid: Friday 7:00 PM CST
10/10 N
9/10 H

Currently Recruiting - Mythic CN Core Spot
Tanks: Closed
Healers: Open (Disc priest, - resto druid, Holy priest will be considered)
Melee DPS: Open (Unholy DK, Arms Warrior, WW Monk)
Ranged DPS: Open (Boomkin, MM hunter, Mage- , Spriest, Lock will be considered)

About us:

We are a guild that is dedicated to killing bosses and clearing content. Our goal for this expansion is to get CE in every raid tier. Just like any other guild we have had our ups and downs but we are committed to building a core raid team that will stick together for every raid tier in SL and beyond.
Outside of raid we are always down to push M+, do xmog runs and achievement runs.
Our roster spots are based on performance and attendance.

What we are looking for in our players:
Preferably 21+.
Willing to learn and adapt to changes in game.
NO DRAMA
At least 1 alt class/spec for raid.
At least 2 226 vault pieces from m+ or pvp
90% attendance

Extra Information:
We will also be running guild events
I.E. Hide and Seek, Guild Raffles, Death Darts, Transmog Fashion Contest, ETC :).

For any questions please contact:
Heyzuice#2206 (Discord)
Heyzuice#1233 (Bnet)
Ghanji#0534 (Discord)
Kagashi1907#1465 (Bnet)
Arkenz#4025 (Discord)
Arken#11402 (Bnet)