Affliction Warlock 220 ILEVEL 2/10M

Hello all!

I am currently on the market for a guild. I am looking for a CE focused guild. I am available any day after 8P EST. Post here, add me on Discord dethlocker#5890 or my BTAG Gooeytiddy#1804

Hey Gooey!!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 3/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hi Gooeytiddy! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Bump! Looking for a raid team 2/10M and above that’s raid focused and looking to push CE this tier or next.

Hi Gooey,

Its Mine I Licked It is 6/10M, 10/10H on a 6 hour a week schedule and in search of a good warlock. We start raids at 8 PM EST (with invites/trash a bit earlier) and I know you want later than 8 PM, but if that’s not a hard requirement, we’d love to hear from you.

I will drop our copy and paste spam, including our app form, below:

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS:
Hunter
Mage
Warlock

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

Good Morning Gooey!
is a semi-hardcore mature mythic raiding guild on Moon Guard. We are currently 10/10H 2/10M on our main mythic core team and 8/10H on our heroic weekend team. We are a chill laid back no drama or toxicity guild that is looking for similar minded players to join us!
RAID TIMES
Core Mythic Team: Wed-Thurs 8:30pm est til 11pm est
Heroic Weekend Team: Fri & Mon 8:30pm est til 11pm
Recruiting
2 Exceptional RDPS to fill out our Core team. Would prefer MM Hunter, Mage, Boomkin or Warlock. However willing to consider other exceptional players.
All roles for the Heroic Weekend team
Casuals who want a chill guild to relax and have fun in.
We provide
-Repairs
-An active discord
-Consumables during raid time
-A guild that helps with growth of players
Contacts
Yajinni-Guild and Raid Leader-Yajinni#1786
Moon-Co-Gm- Moon#15106
Quenthulu-Recruitment officer-Quenthulu#1542
For those who are looking to join the core mythic raid team please get ahold one of us have logs on hand! You can also fill out our application https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/moon-guard/dark-intentions/mythic-team?preview
For those who are interested in the guild and the heroic raid team please contact us through bnet

GAINS 9/10H(Sire @5% and half the team already AOTC) is a newly formed mythic raid/high m+ team based on Tichondrius! The goal is to recruit players that are competent enough to push for CE and competitive m+ keys each season…

Who is Jonpocalypse??
I will be your Raid Lead and GM of the guild! I’ve been playing WoW for 7years and have experience in min/maxing dps/tank roles. I’ve mostly been playing a dk(all 3 specs) with a focus on blood dk for the past 2.5years. I hold myself to a high standard and strive to lead by example. I’ll always put in the work to improve, take criticism, and push my character to the best it can be and I’ll be expecting the same from everyone else on the team.

Who are YOU?
You should be someone that can also strive to be the best on their main character and be committed to sticking out your main character through progression fights until the end of the tier. Someone who can stay positive and knows that progression means PROGRESSION, aka someone who doesn’t explode after 5 wipes on a progression boss. This is NOT going to be a casual team so there WILL be requirements during/outside raid nights. If you are not ok with/able to commit to playing more than the raid nights, DO NOT join the team. There will be a spot for you in the guild where you can hangout, just not a spot in the team.

Recruitment Needs:
DPS- ANY! We don’t have a Lock or DH btw
Healers- Resto Shaman and Disc Priest
Tank- Any non-BDK tank

Do not hesitate to apply as long as you can commit to the requirements below!

LOGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO JOIN. If you do not have them then you’ll be under review heavily as a trial.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 7p-11p Pacific time

What are the requirements for Raid nights?
-Be on time! If you’re early, you’re on time. If you’re on time, you’re late. If you’re late(more than 3 times a month), you’re not part of the team.
-All slots gemmed and enchanted
-Come prepared with multiple health potions, battle potions, and personal food
-Come to raid knowing your role and mechanics of the fight
-Loot will be Personal with an emphasis to pass off loot if your main spec doesn’t need it

If you’ve read this far and are intrigued to join please fill out this application and we’ll contact you if you’re a good fit:

Google Docs

Gains: WoW Guild Application

You may also contact me:
Btag: sugarbearjon#1635
Discord: sugarbearjon#9375

Hi Gooeytiddy, Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands (I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything. For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get heroic cleared quickly and build a core squad to push into mythic.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 2/10M

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

Dps: Warlock, DK, Mage, Shadow priest, Hunter, and Moonkin Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769

Still looking for the right fit. I have another Warlock friend that played Disc and Paladin before and we both are CE experience players. Add my BTAG and let’s discuss.

Hi Gooey! Dropping my info here, let me know if you’re interested :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/usharea-52-umbral-ultimatum-1010h-310m-lgbtq-lf-dps-frisat-late-night/799236/52

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 4/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-410m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Hey you son of a gun

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-brb-bowflexing-hydraxis-us-910h/879698