Affliction Lock LF Guild

Hello everyone, i’m a new player looking for a mature and friendly guild. I’m planning on rolling an Affliction Warlock, realm and faction don’t matter to me. If you have questions or want to contact me the methods will be below. Thank you.

Discord: Shayne#9858
Btag: Shayne#11804

Hi Shayne,

Who are we?
We are a new guild made up of veterans, currently 7/12 H and we are looking to jump to mythic raiding quickly. Guild is being put together by a veteran with competitive raiding experience, previous guild hosting and raid leading. We are just starting our roster for mythic raiding. Please see below for details.

Raiding/Recruiting Info

• Contact btag: exelzero#1102, dacuzz#1826
  • Server: Proudmoore
  • Faction: Alliance
  • Raid Times: 9pm - 12am (PST)
  • Ilvl requirements: 455+
  • Mandatory Addons: Deadly Boss Mods and Exorsus Raid Tools

What we are looking for!
Currently seeking mainly dps and healers. We are open to hybrid folks who have both dps/tank or dps/healing spec available.

Current demand:

Mages [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Warlocks [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Hunters [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Boomkin (Open to hybrid)
Holy Priest
Holy Paladin [HIGH]
Death Knights (Open to hybrid)
Shaman (Open to hybrid)[RESTO HIGH DEMAND]
Monk (open to hybrid)
Demon Hunter (DPS)
WARRIOR (DPS)
Rogue

Guild culture!
We’re laid back, throw lots of jokes. We enjoy dark humor and fun ideas. However, when it’s time to get serious we put our mean war faces on and bring out the best of our quality as players to clear out content. Bring your beers to raid night and lets crack down some progression! We also get involved in Mythic + runs.

I thank you all in advance, and I wish you all happy smashing!

-Casper

Hey Shayne!

I run a small Horde guild on Arthas, and we would love to talk with you about joining our community! Your Affliction Warlock would be an excellent addition to our group! I’ve posted our standard broadcast below; please feel more than welcome to reach out if you are interested! Hope I can talk with you soon! Best of luck in your search!

< Valor >

Server/Region/Zone: Arthas - US Eastern

Progression: 10/12H

Contacts:
Pete (GM) - Mom#11116 (BNet) or Chat Mom#4179 (Discord)
Chordle (Recruitment) - gwerdna#1257 (BNet) or gwerdna93#4767 (Discord)

Raiding Schedule:
Wednesday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (US Eastern)
Thursday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (US Eastern)

Current Needs: We currently have a heavy need ranged DPS and a average need for melee DPS. We could also use another healer or two, preferably a Monk, Paladin, or Discipline Priest. Exceptional tanks will be considered, but our positions for tanking are currently filled. :slight_smile:

About Us: Valor is a close-knit Heroic raiding guild looking to maintain a semi-casual environment, prioritizing having fun while also progressing through the current raid tier at a consistent pace. Our core team also has many years of experience with raiding and guild management. We strive to foster an environment where World of Warcraft players can find a reliable group of people to play the game with, but also an environment where people can meet new friends, share some laughs, and generally enjoy the game. Outside of raid, we also look to run Mythic+, Transmog Runs, PvP, and even games outside of WoW.

Raiding Requirements: As we are a small group with an emphasis on friends, we are fairly open to receiving players at all levels of the game to be a part of our community. However, Valor is asking those interested in joining to achieve the following:

• Average iLvl of 445+ for Heroic
  • Heart of Azeroth Level 75+
  • Normal and/or Heroic raid experience (not required, but a bonus!)
  • Raid logs from the current expansion (not required, but a bonus!)

Check us out! [H] Returning mythic weekend guild lfm

HI Shayne,

Reformation is an Alliance social/leveling guild on Shadow Council. We’re a medium sized guild of friendly people who enjoy the game. There are people who do mog, mount, pet and achievement runs. We’ve been gearing out latest round of 120s to get them ready for mythic/mythic + dungeons. We aspire to do some casual raiding. The guild is family and alt friendly in a no pressure laid back environment.

If you would like to know more, give me a shout. My BNet tag is Samvimes#11432

The Clique is a friendly, casual, heroic raiding guild on the alliance side of the Norgannon server. We have been around sense early in Burning Crusade. A lot of our core members have known one another for a long time, and we offer a stable, friendly environment to new raiders or seasoned raiders that want a break from hardcore environments.
We are currently 11/12N 10/12H Nylotha. Pushing for the last 2 boss. We raid 11:15pm to 2:15am server time (EST) Tuesday and Sunday. We are currently looking for a Tank and some range/melee dps to round out our raiding team. Our guild boasts quite a few west coast members, a few night owls, and a few parents who find time to play after their kids have gone to sleep.
In general, we are a group of people that play wow because we enjoy the people we play with and we have a lot of fun together raiding. If this sounds like a good fit for what you are looking to do, I highly recommend checking us out and getting in touch with us.
If you are interested in joining us or have any questions please feel free to contact anyone in the guild. My battle tag is Hadorya#1497 on discord at Hadorya #3191. Devils#11859 is avaible as well.