Aff nerfs are here

Too be fair, many classes received the same type of pvp damage nerfs

You’re right, its still above and beyond the other classes.

1 Like

You’re funny ty for that

I feel like the damage aff was doing wasn’t even the problem im pretty sure the problem was the tankyness. If aff has to properly kite because it just dies in things but still does enough damage to warrant not chasing it behind a pole then it is properly balanced.

A 60% nerf to corruption though is HUGE, when your watching rets sustain 50k on the beta atm and boomy sustaining 65k. I had a 2200 solo shuffle lock on beta doing like 32k dps while freecasting for reference… The way to fix it is 100% just reducing dark pact and soul leech not reducing their damage aswell by a huge amount.

These nerfs were already live on beta apparently for a while and Locks are still unkillable and doing the most damage along with DH’s. Save your tears, you’re still broken in DF as of now.

They should be topping they are dotting 3 targets. There are a few full single target clases actually matching lock damage ON SINGLE TARGET.

True they’re only maybe a 5% here and there away from inline with everyone else!

1 Like

is that for pve? also is it for DF?

Watch everyone go back to complaining about rogues once tuning has been done.

1 Like

Wow wait until aff and boomkin get nerfed. You think people are whinging now, wait until hunter is top dps spec for 3rd expansion in a row.

After playing a decent bit last night even with the nerfs that just happened I feel no different so im perfectly fine with them.

1 Like

Probably did a stupid job trying to design a new healer class, and are trying to funnel people into playing it by making established classes suck to not look like failures during board meetings when the statistics are presented.

Are you a real person?

thats from the pre patch wich means nothing on dragonflight, actually affliction is really low in single target.

1 Like

tHaTs fRoM ThE PrE PaTcH WiCh mEaNs nOtHiNg oN DrAgOnFlIgHt cOs lEgGoS AnD CoNdUiTs eVeN ThOuGh eVeRy cLaSs hAs tHeM

Locks are still fine, christ so many doomers. You’ve literally been brought down from God status and and now somewhat mortal again, join the rest of us that can actually die.

The changes were very welcomed by everyone. Thank you blizzard.