Aff nerfs are here

guess we all going back demo/destro

1 Like

you tried the changes they implemented 30 days ago?

This is Nov 10th

Not even close

Maybe Evolker will be good. Good motivation to try it now

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dragonflight-beta-development-notes/1278546/5?blzcmp=app
WARLOCK

Call Observer – Now available for all Warlock specializations (was Demonology only).
Bonds of Fel – Now available for all Warlock specializations (was Destruction only).
Affliction
    Agony no longer deals 15% increased damage in PvP.
    Corruption no longer deals 15% increased damage in PvP.
    Siphon Life no longer deals 15% increased damage in PvP.
    Shadow Bolt no longer deals 10% increased damage in PvP.
    Unstable Affliction no longer deals 15% increased damage in PvP.

unless you’re this furious JUST over 20% off dark pact and the bigger hit to corruption in which case lmao

1 Like

How were they doing at 70? On live they’re nuts.

I still think design wise aff looks very strong even with all the tuning theyve done. Its just a spec that’s numbers dependent.

1 Like

anecdotally i’m told they’re still good at 70 with these changes implemented already. dampening starting at 10% will probably be important-hurts aff’s own defenses by a lot in matchups that aren’t totally controlled by mobility, but rot being 10% harder to heal from go could be huge

It used to originally. I believe it was considered a bug, and got changed around a week or so into pre-patch. It does seem a little excessive that a holy pally could toss a judgement and output that much healing in a single gcd. Those melee wings heal 3 people for 250% of however hard judgement hits.

1 Like

Well people will now cry about the next class who is on top. DH, rogues, mages, priests, DK. Note, the people crying about it will still lose to a ret pally lol.

?? Im not furious. I just swear these have already been ub

wasn’t at you, just quoting u

3rd week and they are already destroying every class into pre patch. Yeah. This game is dog meat lol

Dw guys demo is already far stronger in the 40% hp + dampening games with a flat 25% mortal strike. Afff still does like 34-35k sustained and with a boomy doing 65-66k people about to die to CRAZY DAM.

if u were in a coma and missed everything that happened nerfs buffs prepatch w/e and then started playing DF i promise you wouldn’t think locks are destroyed this doesn’t move them from s tier

Rip Affliction for another expansion!

1 Like

Yup they totally destroyed the spec and I hate the other two so I need a new main. I hate Blizzard

“my class isn’t extremely overpowered and unkillable anymore with endless amounts of damage, guess I can’t play the class anymore now that it’s tuned to be where 90% of the other classes are”

Can’t wait to see what all the DH’s will be spewing out once they get nerfed to the norm as well if this is what locks are saying.

1 Like

I never once said it didn’t need a nerf did I? But in true Blizzard fashion they went so EXTREAM its now useless. A nerf is like 5% here and ther to start and test not 15-40% everything.

Its not even close to that and before you make post you should maybe check your facts