Aff lock is not ok

Someone doesn’t understand what UA is for…it’s called Purge Protection to help the Lock do damage…lol

You’re not supposed to constantly dispel it every time. Dispel it when you can…?

5 Likes

If you don’t play Demo or Aff don’t suggest changes to a spec.

Corruption buff was needed, before buff it did 5.9k damage over 14 seconds. With 30% damage buff it does 8k now. You’re a DH, you do 8k damage faster than corruption ticks, you do 8k damage in less than 3 seconds.

7 Likes

Who’re you talking to? lmfao

1 Like

You? Tf? Aff has always been able to do large amounts of damage in burst windows with Soul Rot + Dark Soul…and now all of a sudden you think it’s too much? LOL.

Just play reverse magic and learn to line during Dark Soul goes, and you take 20% less damage passively as a DH. It’s an LTP issue at this point man.

5 Likes

You’re a Rival telling me, a 2400 and KSM player, how to beat an aff in arena. Imagine that

Rival, 2400, KSM, player don’t mean anything when you think a 30% buff to corruption and a 15% buff to UA is utterly game-changing all of a sudden. Lock still gets dominated by Melee…they’re just a bit deadlier now.

7 Likes

Dominated by melee? What melee are you letting train you the entire game??? UA DOT was buffed by 15% AND the dispell by 20% which, just like you stated, was already doing ridiculous pressure in windows. All the changes did was put AFF on the same busted level as Demo and Destro

5 Likes

They’ve LITERALLY ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO DO INSANE PRESSURE DURING BURST WINDOWS LMAO.

Again, if you seriously think doing 8k damage on Corruption now is busted as Demo and Destro, you’re insane and need to get checked. UA does 18k damage over like 21 seconds.

Literally everybody does that damage faster. Get checked bro.

7 Likes

I need to get checked? You just implied you get dominated by melee playing Warlock I can’t even take your opinion serious. I think anyone who isn’t a rival sitter would agree all 3 warlock specs are in an insane state and the UA changes weren’t NEEDED. They’re fine, not needed. Blizzards official post said they wanted to address dark soul windows and there is 0 difference in dark soul windows. Only outside dark soul

Can we all laugh at this also, please?

1 Like

Tell us you’re stuck 1600 without telling us you’re stuck 1600.

6 Likes

i agree nerf dh

3 Likes

nerf DH i agree

4 Likes

I’m 2400. Tell me you’re an idiot without telling me you’re an idiot. DH did get nerfed btw

more dh nerfs

7 Likes

The Hunt needs toned down

1 Like

dh is disgustingly broken nerf

6 Likes

Careful with this one doggo he thought he got gladiator because he got 2400 in 2’s.

6 Likes

Maybe it’s because I’m hardstuck 2k LFG gamer, but it’s always so cringe when someone pulls out a rating to try and validate a point.

22 Likes

lol what? Lock has been heavily complained about at like 7 different points this expansion.

1 Like

Only the #1 rated player in the region at any given time is allowed to speak. Everyone under them is trash.

5 Likes