Aff Lock 6/10M

8/10M CN [Area-52] - Cerebral- Currently looking for ALL Roles! Thursday - Saturday (10 pm - 1 am EST) (This is Server Time) The objectives we hope to hit our top 300 us while enjoying the raid. Our target to finish the tier as quickly as possible. We want like-minded individuals that can make the times consistently and pump the charts. We also do M+ RBG’s and raid sales. The community is vast and if these goals align with yours let’s chat. We are more than a raid team we are a guild.

Current Tank classes, we are looking for:
Brewmaster
Protection Warrior
Blood DK

Current damage classes, we are looking for:
Hunter
Warlock
Death Knight
Wind Walker Monk
Shadow Priest

Current Healers, we are looking for:
Discipline Priest
Resto Shaman
Holy Paladin

Add Port#6344 on discord or tripz#1123 via Bnet -NosTheHoss#1668 for more information

Whats up!

My names Rawr and im the raid leader for Hold s. we are a tight group of friends who play together daily! on to the juicy stuff! were 4/10m guild on Area-52. we raid wed/sun 830-1130 server/EST. we do keys daily and what I call “guild bonding” as well in other games! we are a semi casual guild! we aim to progress weekly and
better our selves and the guild! we are fleshing out the ranks now and are only looking for a few more dps to fit into our core spots! if you are interested don’t hesitate to reach out to me on bnet at fatalfeniix#1753 or discord at Rawr#2606! hope to hear from you soon.

Hey there,
< Pumpin> [H] Illidan is looking for talented DPS to round out our core roster as we push for CE.
We are currently 6/10M and making quick progress on Council.
We raid on Wednesdays 5:30-8:30 PST and Fridays 6:30-9:30 PST.
We are an active community both in and out of game, taking raiding seriously while having a good time doing it.
Feel free to check out our earlier forum post and out WoWprogress page if you’d like, and please get in touch if you have any questions or to apply for a trial:
discord: sadie#0712 (preferred)
bnet: sadiebug#1358

House of Khan is a horde guild on Area-52. The guild is led by CE raiding leaders and we have a core of former Top 100-300 US players with multiple Cutting Edges under our belt. We are recruiting competitive and competent players who have the mindset of clearing mythic content relatively early in a tier on a lax schedule. The goal of the guild is to hit top 500 world. Additionally, we are looking for players that are active outside of raid with either M+ or PvP. We have a number of 2100+ Arena/RBG rated players & also 2k+ rated RaiderIO scored players constantly pushing PvP/Mythic+ ratings.

Come get your CE!
No outdated application process. You schedule an interview with with us.
All raid consumables but combat stat potions are provided.

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8pm-11:30pm EST
Priority Recruitment: Disc Priest/Warlock/Healer
Other classes/specs will be considered.

Contact Info:
Omar (GM)
Btag: Kbomb#1900
Discord: Omar#1373

Guy/Rey (Officer)
Btag: Reyalex915#1511
Discord: Reyalex#0994

Hey Mikeyxxz

You should consider our guild. We formed midway into CN and we are currently at 5/10M. We are highly recruiting a warlock for the rest of this tier and moving forward. For CN we raid Tues and Thurs from 9 - 12 CST then next tier we will be adding Monday to push quicker. Hit us up on discord https://discord.gg/DX36FAFW8U or you can add me at Joschmo#1659

Guild: Too Late
Faction: Horde
Realm: Mal’Ganis

Too Late (5/10M) is recruiting for Castle Nathria progression. Currently, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 9 PM – 12 AM CDT, and when 9.1 launches we will be adding Monday as a raid night at the same time.

Too Late is a mix of former Cutting Edge players and players returning for Shadowlands with a history of progression raiding experience. Our goal is to achieve CE in 9.1 while maintaining the relaxed atmosphere we currently raid with.

We are looking for players of a similar mindset who can help us reach our goals. Previous CE is not a requirement, but some Mythic raiding experience is desired. Applicants should be mechanically sound, able to take criticism, and show a drive to improve at their class.

High need classes/specs:
Warlock

Check us out! (H) Area52 <Pillars> 10/10M LF Exceptional Healer

Hey Mikey,

Enrage Kills Only (7/10M) is a CE guild looking for more members to join the ranks of its Mythic Raid Team! Currently we are looking for DPS to bolster our ranks as we progress into Castle Nathria to achieve Cutting Edge. We are currently progressing on Sludgefist. We are a relaxed and welcoming group to anyone who can appreciate an adult environment but also enjoys having fun at the same time. Outside of raiding we have plenty of players who run mythic+ (multiple KSMs) and PVP. Outside of WoW, we have many players who like to play other games such as, Valheim, Deep Rock Galactic, Rust, Among us, Phasmophobia, just to name a few. The bulk of the guild is usually on every day even outside of raid nights so there are always people around to do something with.

What we are looking for: All classes with a preference towards range.

Schedule: Tuesdays/Thursdays/Sundays. 8 PM – 11 PM Server (PST). We run RBGs on Fridays and have a heroic alt-run on Saturdays.

Contact: If you are interested in joining please send me a DM or message us on BNet and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

GM:

Lowz#8283

Officers:

Azuros#8059

Kibidachi#1799

Feenix#1352

Ramification#1449

Caffeine - Thrall (current 6/10M)

Caffeine is a guild formed by a majority core of 8/10M CN, previous tier CE players with the goal of Cutting Edge each tier on an efficient, two-day schedule. We are also active in mythic+ and pushing higher keys and enjoy the social aspect of the guild.

Raid times:

Sun/Mon 9PM ET - 12AM ET (6PM PT - 9PM PT)

Recruitment Needs:

All applicants of any progression/spec/role will be considered, do not hesitate to apply.

DPS: Mage, Warlock, ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS

As a two day guild, we value our time in and outside of raid. Our aim is always to clear bosses efficiently through solid preparation and direction.
We also value FUN and a welcoming and accepting social environment for our members and a guild that provides a community for everyone outside of raid.

Recruitment contacts:

BNET:
Tyyran#1999

Discord:
Ayohae#6262

Hi Mikeyxxz, Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands(I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything.

For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get as far as we can in Mythic and to build a team capable of pushing CE next tier. Our long term goal is to get CE every tier, each faster than the previous.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 6/10M

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

• Dps: Warlock, Boomkin, Warrior and Hunter
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769
Boogamon - Bnet: Boogamon#1605 Discord: Boogamon#0952
Monkaru: Bnet: Zwarg#1365 Discord: Zwarg#2530

Hey man if your still looking for a guild add me Spooncooker#11269
heres my copy paste with my guilds info
Guild & Server: Verified illidan
Raid Times/Days: Mondays and thursdays 9-12 EST
Current Progression: 10/10H 8/10 M
Recruitment Contacts: Spooncooker#11269
Wowprogress:https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Verified
Requirements: 9/10H with an attitude suited for mythic
Needs: Warlocks or any skilled range dps

:trophy: Introduction

Take on Me is a two day, mythic progression guild seeking players who desire to learn, improve at, and overcome challenging content on a short, efficient raid schedule.

We offer a proven guild structure with a leadership style that is one of a kind and incredibly successful in helping push our team to be the best it can be without ever sacrificing the enjoyment of the game.

Take on Me provides you a dependable, long-term raid team. We do not advertise a listing of activities our guild offers because player activity is a natural by-product of having a raid environment that is both successful and enjoyable.

:trophy: Raid Schedule

Wednesday 7:30pm PT - 10:00pm PST
Thursday 7:30pm PT - 10:00pm PST

:trophy: Applicant/Raider Expectations

A competitive progression based mindset that is complimented by a consistent gameplay style and a positive attitude that is open to constructive feedback and working alongside other engaged players of the game is what we require of the members of our team.

Nothing more, Nothing less.

:trophy: Contact Info

If you are interested in joining our raid team please use one of the following contact methods listed below.

Preferred Contact Method
Discord: Wowdrew#5138

Hello friendo, we are Carried, a 2/10M horde guild on Kiljaeden. We raid Friday and Saturday at 6pm server aka Pacific for three hours each night. We are very interested in your services. Please contact me on discord Gorlock#7739

Hi Mikey,

Looks like you’ve got a lot of interest already lol… I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Mythic Raid Team is focused on getting Cutting Edge before the tier is finished. We are currently 6/10M and we could use a capable aff lock to help us reach our goal!

Our raid days/times are Th/M 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

Hello Mikeyxxz,

I’ll keep it short because no one likes these long guild posts. I’m the GM of a 2 day 8/10M horde guild on A52. We raid Tues/Thurs 7-11 pm PST. We’re currently progressing on SLG into P3 with just over 100 pulls. We’re recruiting a warlock for an immediate raid spot as we begin Sire progression hopefully within the week.

If interested in the spot or want to know more contact me on the platform of your choice:

Battle.net - Neutralcat#1646
Discord - Neutralcat#1488

Look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Mikey!

Crimson Brotherhood is recruiting ranged. Check us out!

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hey buddy, if you’re still lookin, add me on discord, would love to chat.

Wolfcola#1559

Who We Are
We are a 7/10 M (almost 8/10M) CN guild filled with experienced Mythic Raiders with previous CE players looking for a couple more DPS to round out our roster. We have a core team of people with high aspirations and experienced leadership to help make those aspirations a reality.

What Are Our Goals?:
We are actively trying for Cutting Edge this tier with the understanding that we are getting a pretty late start. We expect consistent Cutting Edge going forward with aspirations for Hall of Fame in future tiers.

Raid Times:
Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday: 8pm-11pm EST

Currently Recruiting:
We are currently looking at all exceptional DPS applicants, however we have a particular interest in the following classes:

Shadow Priest

What Do We Expect From You?:
With the goals that we have, we expect our raiders to maintain a certain level of performance inside and outside of raid. We expect the following from you:

-Maintain the character you raid on (Do your weekly m+ for vault, renown weeklies etc)

-Near perfect attendance (excluding emergencies, holidays etc) – If you ever cannot make a raid, we want you to call out ideally a week in advance. We understand real life happens, but we also want our raiders to understand that 19 other people are relying on you to uphold your commitment to raid during our raid times.

-Come to raid prepared (fights researched, consumables ready etc) – Guild will generally provide cauldrons, but we do expect you to have personals in the event that a cauldron is not used.

-Be open to constructive criticism – We actively go over our logs and find ways we can improve. If you happen to be one of those ways, please be openminded and not take it personally.

Application:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfXQ-PlEO1zxpLbyq3p-DQ_vl5H29p-qh36iJeLuLZ_9HbCqw/viewform

Contact Info:
GM:
BTag Amii#11113
Disc Tsukiihi#0001

Healing Officer:
BTag Corv#11256
Disc Corv#1714

Officer:
BTag Dthbyme#1292
Disc Dthbyme#8479

Seraph-Mal’Ganis is recruiting good dps for our Raid 1 Tue/Thur team! We are 7/10M with sludgefist at 10%. We raid two nights a week from 10pm-1am est.
Check us out at www.seraphguild.com

• Dratyny, Team officer of raid 1
    Discord: Franknstyn#1572

The Peanut Gallery is a Horde raiding guild on US-Tichondrius (10/10H 6/10M). We are a group of semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who have been playing together since 2010 in Wrath. At the very end of BFA, we decided to form a new guild, The Peanut Gallery. Currently, we are looking for exceptional, mechanics-oriented raiders for our team to continuing our push into Mythic Castle Nathria and into future patches.

Raid Times:
7-10 pm PST Tuesday/Thursday

Previous Progression
BFA: 11/12M Nya’lotha (after a very late start into the tier as a guild)

SL: 10/10H 6/10M Castle Nathria
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/The+Peanut+Gallery

Recruitment Needs
All DPS and healer priests are encouraged to apply. We aren’t looking for 100 parses. What we are looking for are players who can play their class with an acceptable degree of skill while still performing raid mechanics.

More about us:
The guild will provide for all consumables, so no need to grind your life away. However, d material donations are always appricated, but not required.

The guild uses Loot Council to distribute all available loot drops and ALL BOEs which are distributed at the loot council discretion and if they can not be equipped and used by a raid member then those BOEs are sold to help facilitate the financing of raid consumables.

Expectations

1. Come prepared.
  2. Show up early/on time.
  3. Work on your character/characters on off-raid days to bring as much as you can to the table.
  4. Know the bosses and come prepared with the knowledge to fulfil the role you will take in the fight
  5. Be receptive to and can provide constructive criticism.
  6. Follow directions when given specifically
  7. During a fight, comms should remain clear. The raid leader will make all calls and decided the direction of the fight.
  8. We would desire you to do mechanics 100% and only parse green as opposed to parsing 100s up until the point you mess up a mechanic and die, dropping to a grey parse. Dead raiders don’t do dmg.

How to Apply:

You can apply one of two ways:
Guild Application Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOWbwE8NtktAlELkNqwpxxYYleCoNGsNSiYKtptRCUUmm9vQ/viewform
If you want to apply by speaking to us directly, or if you have any questions about our guild, policies, or anything else, please contact:

• Scrambles:
    • Battlenet: Scrambles#1369
    • Discord: Scrambles#1730
  • Engleheart
    • Battlenet; Kurt#1915
    • Discord: Not Engle#2036

Outside of WoW, the guild has a diverse group of players with an active Discord. Some of the games we play include LoL, COD, PoE/Diablo, etc… in between major WoW patches.

Also, we have punch and pie…/