[A]<Faith of the Fallen> 11/12M is Recruiting!

Faith of the Fallen is a laid back, friendly raiding guild looking for more to expand our ranks as we move into future Battle for Azeroth content. The guild has existed since the early days of Legion, but consists of players who have been playing as far back as Classic and Burning Crusade. We are seeking players who have an interest in being involved with others as we raid, run Mythic+ dungeons, and any other shenanigans going on at the time.

Schedule and Roles Needed

• Raid nights are Tue/Thur 9PM-12AM realm time
  • We are in high need of lock and a fury/arms warrior, but all are considered as long as you have a good attitude and are willing to cooperate with others.

Misc Requirements

• Do not stir drama for no reason. Remember, its still a game no matter how serious anyone takes it.
  • Have discord installed or be willing to download it.
  • We ask that you come prepared for raid (consumables/gems/enchants). If for whatever reason you cannot afford it or forget to bring something, just ask.
  • Be proactive and watch fights you are unfamiliar with before the raid starts. We link videos to all the fights on Discord and give a TLDR before pulls if there’s a question, but a basic understanding goes a long way. Do not be afraid to ask questions!
  • Most Importantly, have a good attitude. Be patient with people, we’re all here to learn and kill bosses together while having fun doing it. If you know something someone else might not realize, offer a suggestion. You will not get shot down for helping each other out.

Feel free to reach out to an officer or poke any member of the guild to get an officers attention if none are online. You may also apply using the following google forms link.

https://forms.gle/1GEnhg9gAhYvPt4K8

Battletags:

• Azradian#1689
  • Mod#11183
  • Dbc88#1632

These guys are cool. I promise.

Hivemind down! 4/12M

6/12M Hypeee

7/12M Woooo! Choo choo!

I’m definitely interested in joining and would love to talk to someone about it. If someone could hit me up on #scotto11674 that’d be great.

8/12 Down! Chugga chugga

Added on btag, was curious if were currently recruiting any melee atm

Are you guys still looking for a warlock

Forgot to bump this past Tuesday, 9/12M Woo!

Still looking for solid RDPS!

BUMP! 10/12M! Looking for Heals/RDPS.

10/12M boi lets get it to 12/12!

sent a application . Discord is JeezLouise#6006 Hpal 10/12 exp raider

Mythic+ player welcome? … Teezo#11197

Still looking for that elusive RDPS and Hpal. Up we go

11/12 M Enhance here, decent prog done for 12/12. Previous guild disbanded due to Slands waiting room.

I’m R1 xp in dps logs and arena. Would love to offer my mastery of stormstrike spam for some 12/12 action <3

I havent raided much this xpac because I was in school but I am looking for a mythic guild for shadowlands. My past progression is end game but current is nonexistent. I’d love to chat and see what can come of this. Sickwithit#1353

Wooo 11/12M, CE here we come!

11/12M Lookin for moreeeeeeeeee!

In high need of solid RDPS! Pref Lock/Boomie/Mage

Making the big push to get CE before prepatch!