[A]<Exiles of Proudmoore> Looking for all

I didn’t get a friends request on bnet its probably the quickest way to get ahold of me. Feel free to hit me up any time I’m on.

Still looking

Waiting for the 28th its gonna be a good time.

Hi, just wondering what you are still looking for in terms of the raiding team. Also what is your bnet?

My bnet is Mabon#1445 and we still need healers and dps both ranged and melee. At this point im not that picky just wanna get the team going.

For a good time apply within

We give out free bags, free guild repairs, and if your very special we got cookies too.

Great raid team shaping up. Looking for more. All welcome

Still looking need a tank, and healer, and ranged dps

Still have spots for a tank, healers and ranged dps

Still looking

Were raid times finalised?

Yes Fri/Sat from 9-11pm EST (server time)

Hey I saw your posts for recruitment. I’ve been in my friends guild for a while, but looking to branch out. It’s not working for me, so my husband and I are looking for a guild and saw your raid times Friday and Saturday and that works perfect for us.

Are you willing to have a mage and a rogue join your ranks?

For sure we have room for a mage and a rogue

Also looking for people for our RBG team

Any chance u guys need a dk tank?

Hey still need a rogue for core raid team looking to get back into pushing heroics and maybe so mythic raid content. Also have a monk and druid healer that we used to raid together.

1 Like

Yes we could use a DK tank, and we also have room for a rogue for our core raid team. We also have room for healers.

Still need a tank, 2 healers and some dps.