[A][EST][US] LF raiding guild for a resto/moonkin druid and hunter

I’ve skipped a few expansions, and have returned to WoW a few weeks ago. I’m max level now, leveling as a boomkin, but I love being a healer. I enjoy raiding and I love challenge, but unfortunately my schedule has it that I can’t spend several days a week at it. I’m also looking for a mature minded, friendly guild. I’m willing to server transfer.

For my playstyle, I do enjoy healing, but I also love playing my boomkin and hunter. I think I play well, and I like reading up on my classes, role and strategies. I’ve played in vanilla, and then again in WoD, and have lead raids. It’s not a role I’m looking to fill now, but I just wanted to give you a brief idea of how I play.

I’ve been soloing up to this point because nothing was going on for a returning player before prepatch, so I am massively undergeared (i’m in greens /cry) But I will work at gearing up.

I do not like guild hopping to gear up, so this factor is kind of important to me. I’m happy to contribute however I can. Thanks for reading!

Hey Madjenta, you can check out my spam over at this link here and I’d be happy to answer any questions if you contact me at the Discord handle linked in the post.

Stay safe!

Jordan

Hi, I just sent a friend request on discord. Thanks for the reply!

1 Like

hey, it sounds like we might be a fit for you. we are a new Mythic raid guild with a 1 day/week schedule. we raid Sundays 6-10PM EST if that works for you message me on discord
Neil#4199

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add heals and ranged dps. Check us out!

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326