[A][EST] 3 Friends Looking For Guild

3 Friends Coming Back For Shadowlands. looking for guild to call home. kicked out of last guild due to inactivity (because you know you can only raid nzoth so many times) looking for laid back and casual peeps to bs with , game and have fun with.

i had experience healing H. Nyalotha on my priest. my friends kinda took a back seat and had went on to other games during that time. if interested please feel free to message me ingame if i am online or just leave a mail

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/healingdoom/pve/raids

Hi, The Way of the Fist is a casual adult guild. We have zero tolerance for toxic players, and majority are older adults with families. I am PapaDobek, I have led many guilds over the years including server 1st kills. I plan to build a core 10man group with competent players and possibly a 25man if I can find the players. This is a progression and pvp driven guild. Raids will be x2 days a week, on the weekdays starting at 9:00pm ranging from 2-3 hours. Guild mates are encouraged to form arena groups and there will be weekend fun guild calendar events that are not required but optional, such as battlegrounds, alt runs, etc. If the above sounds good for you please shoot me a message and I will gladly send out an invite. Calendar/Raid events will be posted once they are available.

1 Like

Hello, I’m with [A] Click to Move on Stormrage, we are an AOTC and Mythic+ focused. We created the guild in 2018 at the start of BFA and our core is made up of Vanilla / BC players.

We are looking for more like minded individuals; Adults with lives and priorities but still want progression. Not sure what kind of raid times or days you guys are interested in but we raid Fri / Sat evening 7-10 and tend to run Mythic+ during the weekdays. Super helpful people that tend to hang on voice comms while playing. Some of us have played together for years and play other games together but are very welcoming and don’t have any cliques. Usually people like to come on discord to chat first so happy to do that to see if its a good fit.

Please message me if you have any questions for us.

CrysTalis#1961 - BNET

CrysTalis#3723 - Discord

1 Like

something a little later, ill ber updating my post when io get out of work and i talk to my friends about what times would be good for them

Hey Healingdoom, Nerve is a guild that I believe may fit your interests. I will say though, I don’t know what type of raid times you’re looking for, but if we fit the time-frames you may be interested in, then let’s talk! We’re a team of prior CE Mythic Raiders, rebuilding for Shadowlands. Here is a link to our post: [A] Recruiting For CE Raiding In Shadowlands

If you’re interested, add myself or my co-leader Radee, and we can chat some more!

Ok, So Because of work, we are looking for after 11pm EST. depends on the day. looking for some casual mythic + Runs and Normal/Heroic Raiding, if one of us is considered for a raid spot then you may have to find someone else, we come as a package deal. i got into normal runs with the last guild i was in after my friends left and went into heroic and had fun. id like my friends to have the same type of enjoyment in raiding as i did doing it last teir. we are NOT looking to raid mythic at all unless we are properly geared,

with the holidays coming up its gonna be a bit tough but im sure we can manage. again please send me an ingame mail or just post here…

again going to reiterate, after 11pm EST would be a best suitable time. already had a guild ask us to be a part of a team buit they raid from 8-10:30. we had to decline… anyone who does late night raids and mythic + runs after 11pm are welcome to see if we are a good fit for you