[A]<Eclipsed> Recruiting - Multi Team Guild LFM

Hello! I’m looking for a Mythic or Heroic Guild for my paladin I used to play warlock but the pally rework got me back into my old main, sadly I don’t have as many kills or as early in my pally than my warlock (my lock was always egg boy on brood so I have terrible parses there :frowning: ), this is my Character and Contact info hope there are still players recruiting.

-Desired Day Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (any combination of those days)

-Time zone: Central

-Desired Hours:
7:40 pm and Forward, i can try 7:30 but just want to make sure with those extra 10 mins.

-Raiding days:
2-3

-Mythic Push:
usually until 20s but will try to get 25s this season

-Bank contributions:
I never store mats or anything but I provide my own stuff to the desired content(if someone ask me before hand then yes if I have spare mats I can make some stuff), when I sell keys on rare occasions I store gold.

Characters Names:
-Liffuvir-Stormrage (Character I plan to main early on), ALL SPECS RET>HOLY/PROT (have logs of older expansions playing all roles on heroic/mythic raiding levels)

• Dokaru-Stormrage (old Warlock main), Demo= Affli (depends on encounters, I rather discard Destro as a very niche, immobile, dream dps spec, have mythic and heroic Experience)

Rafil-Stormrage (old Demon Hunter alt) ALL SPECS (Have Heroic experience without logs)

Professions:

Liffuvir-Stormrage: very low
Dokaru-Stormrage: max Alchemist (phials, with access to pot cauldron)
Rafil-Stormrage: Max Enchanter (Sophic Devotion spec)

Raider IO:

Liffuvir-Stormrage: 2735 (all portals unlocked before patch hit)
Dokaru-Stormrage: 2563
Rafil-Stormrage: 2195

Raid Prog:

Liffuvir-Stormrage: 8/8 with logs (average Purple)
Dokaru-Stormrage: 8/8 with logs (average Purple)
Rafil-Stormrage: no logs

-Battle Tag: Liffuvir#1785, my friend list its usually full please send me discord messages or Reply the forum/whisp in game sorry for the trouble :frowning:

-Discord: Liffuvir#8885

To the top!

Good afternoon!

Happy Saturday :slight_smile:

To the top!

To the top!

Good evening :slight_smile:

To the top!

to the top :slight_smile:

Good evening :slight_smile:

Still looking :slight_smile:

to the top!