AE looking to Merge. Awesome idea i know! But wait there's more...!

As the title says. Accidental Excellence is looking to see what’s out there. After clearing Heroic Ulder early October the group decided to take a break as BFA honestly wasn’t a lot of fun. We’re back for BoD and so far we’re enjoying the raid and some of the changes but we’re looking for more active players to have fun with. Because after all this is an MMO :wink:

Currently we raid tues/thurs 9 to 1130 est. We’re looking to maintain a similar schedule. We have around 9 to 10 active members. 1 tank 3 healers and dps.

Last week we cleared 7/9 normal and 1 in heroic with guild mates and some friends. Looking for heroic oriented raiding. Not looking for a CE guild. Most of us our in our mid 30s

I’ll provide my info below, Please feel free to reach out!

Thanks!

realID:
CydTheKid#1882

Discord:
Cyd#7835

Our team is looking for individuals who want to join a team focused on clearing through heroic content. We will push into Mythic if the tier and attendance allow but our focus is AOTC and heroic farm every tier.

We have an active core who enjoy a variety of things such as M+, gearing alts, some PVP, and other Blizzard games.

We raid 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM EST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday. We are specifically looking for DPS and Heals at the moment to help grow our core group!

I can be reached through my battle tag DDmagebags#1144 and our GM can be reached at Riptide#1690.

I look forward to hearing from you and please, if you have any questions, let me know and I will help in every way possible! Cheers!

We have room for all of you (Wonders if the tank has a dps spec/willingness?) get at me if at all interested, details would be interesting to go over

Looks like the times wouldn’t work out for us. Thanks for your time! Still looking to see what’s out there. Not oppose to merging or taking a group in. Just looking for a larger roster :slight_smile:

Hi, I sent you a friend request on Discord (Smashley). I have a group of six that’s looking for a bigger group to raid with as well. We’ve cleared 4 out of 9 heroic mostly pugging, but we’ve had some bad experiences with pugs as well. One tank, one healer, four DPS. Sounds like we could maybe be a good fit? Add me on Discord and we’ll chat more if you’re interested?

Hey there, Sonder here is in a similar position, we decided to take a break from Uldir after going 2/9M. We came back for BoD and are looking to add dedicated, flexible players to our team. I’ll add more info about us below, please message me if you’re interested :slight_smile:

We’re currently:
7/9N (BoD)
3/9H (BoD)

Raid Times
Tuesdays: 8-11pm est
Wednesday: 8-11pm est
Thursday: 8-11pm est

In need of

Healer (2)
Monk (highest priority)

DPS :
DH (highest priority)
Mage
but any spec/class will be considered!

and our second tank is flexible.

Feel free to add me here if you have any questions or would like more information :slight_smile:
Dinogoesrawr#11896

added. lets talk

thanks for the support just an update weve changed our raid nights to wed/thurs same times. At this point were looking to add small groups as oppse to merging with another guild.

Still looking =)

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

=^.^=

Hello there

We are always looking for new members to grow our community when it comes to leveling, Dungeons (Plus) and Raiding…

We currently raid Wed and Thur from 830pm - 1030pm EST. We are 7/9 Normal BoD. We are looking at completing normal then go into Heroic for our main goal set at getting AOTC.

Come check out our website at https:// evolvedgaming. org/
If you like what you see with our community and all the different games we have to offer then simply register.

if you have any more questions get int contact with…
Guild Leader - Cataclysm#1912 (Btag) or Cataclysm#4330 (Discord)
Recruit Officer - Calaverita#1413 (Btag) or Nystera#3611 (Discord)

or do a /who Evolved Gaming
in game and ask for an officer.

1 Like