Advice on making a horde character?

Hello! I been getting pretty close to that over so great 120, and recently I been thinking whenever I get to level 120 and start to get a hit a wall then, I should make a new character.

I would prefer to make a Horde one, while I will be forever Alliance at heart, I do like the horde and would love to enjoy WoW from their side. And Vulpera, I really want to make a Vulpera.

While I do have a Level 30 something Undead Rogue, I really can’t see myself playing him for 90 more levels. I might delete him soon even. So do you guys have any tips on making a horde toon? Good starting area, animations, looks good in armor, lore wise for the race and class combo, etc.

Tauren Druid, Troll Shaman, Blood Elf Mage, Undead Warlock, Orc Warrior, Goblin Rogue, Panda Monk are what comes to mind for lore wise race class combo that are available right now without allied races unlocked.

If your goal is to unlock Vulpera then the fastest way to do that (without boosting) would be to make a demon hunter so you start at level 98 then you can quickly get into BFA expansion content and start grinding that reputation for Vulpera allied race!

If you want to go for something from level 1 then I think the classic feel of an Orc/Troll starting near Orgrimmar and making your way to The Barrens is the most authentic feel you can get from a Horde character. A close second is the Tauren race and I love Thunder Bluff area.

Good luck!

3 Likes

Blockquote if you want to go for something from level 1 then I think the classic feel of an Orc/Troll starting near Orgrimmar and making your way to The Barrens is the most authentic feel you can get from a Horde character. A close second is the Tauren race and I love Thunder Bluff area.

I was really thinking of making an Orc. For whatever reason, I don’t like making a character that is super common for a race, Like an Orc Warrior or Worgen Druid/Rogue. I can’t really find a lore reason for an Orc Mage other than they where taught. A Troll does seem pretty interesting, but I have similar problems.

Troll Warrior, really don’t see many of those…ever.

If you do opt to go with either a DK or a DH, be aware that once the Shadowlands prepatch drops, they will both start at level 10 rather than 58 and 98.