<Adversary> 4/8M Lf Healer + DPS!

11/12/2018 01:39 PMPosted by Sixths
Funny how we can take things out of context for how we want the narrative to portray what we want. Our glorious leader had an idea that didn't go oh so well on first pull.

This is literally what you're doing. Very sad attempt to cover for your boy after his post has been edited. Its okay though cause going forward everyone that comes to this post will know you guys are frauds. you advertise that the guild is 4M However the actual roster youre recuiting for isnt. very misleading don't you think? Just as misleading as claiming to trial someone that is infact only there to carry YOUR alts AND randoms pay for a full clear
Continue to harass and troll I have repeatedly reported you and have open tickets. We had a miscommunication it did not work out, Stop harassing our guild.
11/12/2018 02:00 PMPosted by Muralator
Continue to harass and troll I have repeatedly reported you and have open tickets. We had a miscommunication it did not work out, Stop harassing our guild.
I don't understand... Suddenly now it's a miscommunication because you were outed? There is no reality where you are in the good side of this situation. You lied and got exposed that's the bottom line. People wouldn't care if you told the truth up front but instead you just choose to lie and use people for the excuse of "guild repairs". If you want to sell carries do it on your mains and stop using and scamming random people.

If people are fine with what you're doing, that's fine. 99% of the other people aren't.
Still reporting for more trolling / harassing. stop posting.
11/12/2018 02:08 PMPosted by Muralator

There's no harassment or trolling here. Good luck recruiting, your guilds credibility looks great.
wait, people actually buy heroic Uldir clears for 400k?
11/12/2018 02:08 PMPosted by Muralator
Sorry to tell you but posting on an open forum isn't harrassing or trolling when the posts fall under neither category.

bump
this
up
pls