Adventures of a Disc Priest Pugger

Middle soul bind, Kealia not sure of the spelling, one of the traits let’s you use the vial on the lowest health ally, usually the tank.

I just come to these threads to read the unnecessary drama and flame.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Why not? It’s really fun, like a bloopers section. I don’t think the idea is to complain or blame others players about not being good enough to be on pair of our (not) awesome skills.
Just chill out and have fun

This guy is in a guild with a raid leader who needs to chill out. He’s like a military high up with something to prove and who takes a very narrow view, like Brighter here. These guys call each other out and if people mess up legit, they lie about what happened, make vague statements just to appease him and they even point fingers and blame others. It is not fun and lighthearted. I was in their guild and tried to joke but they missed the jokes sometimes. I was shocked at the raid leader’s interrogations sometimes. He was like a jailer himself, ready to send people to confinement if their answers did not satisfy him. Like people don’t make mistakes when learning!! He spoon feeds and micromanages like nobody else in the group is capable of thought. Anyhow I quit, and obviously, Brighter took it personally and is on a mission for retribution.

He will probably see this and of course also take it personally and post some snippy comment or attack, rather than taking it as constructive. Just watch.

The only person here taking things very personal is you. You keep referencing your time in the guild.

Also you should’ve heard us joking around with each other on heroic Sylvanas prog. Literally the opposite of what you described.

You really just described yourself about pointing fingers and coming up with excuses every time you messed up or died to avoidable mechanics.

Also bringing up my rIO score would be like me bringing up your raid progression. I do one 15 a week for a vault slot. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Didn’t you say you were gonna be a raid leader this tier? How’s that going?

I don’t raid much because I came around to realizing I don’t really like it much. I have a few friends who regularly message me about their adventures raiding, and honestly, I prefer dungeons for a few reasons. First, I can do them when I want. Second, nobody can kick me or anyone and I rarely see any toxicity when doing dungeons. Third, I can go at my own pace and not feel like someone is breathing down my neck. Forth, I can simply leave them if the tanks or anyone is like the tank in the above first adventure.

As for raid leading? I did it a ton a few years ago and got a lot of thank yous for doing so. I am a very nice guy when I raid lead, and I cut people a lot of slack and legit list as a no kick pug raid lead. I also had my own community with a bunch of people in it who were nice. It had its moments, but I honestly got to loathe a few things.

First, you get people whispering you saying kick this guy, kick that guy, saying this guy’s dps is too low and so on. You make tanks assistants and they kick people for random reasons and then you get all kinds of drama sometimes. You get arguments and immature people doing their thing.

As for me messing up–a long time ago I was a national, bordering on international level athlete to be quite frank. Do you think I just snapped my fingers and became that overnight? No. Nobody ever does. It took a lot of hard work and patience to learn the high level skills involved–and not only on my part, but on the part of my teammates and coaches.

The bottom line is: Nobody has to put up with any situation they don’t like. Period.

Good luck, and take your snippy remarks to someone else’s posts. They are not appreciated here.

PS Oh, by the way. Instead of your snippy comments, you ought to be thankful when people like me post stuff like the recounts of three of my runs above. If you were as on the ball as you imply (which I disagree with) you would appreciate it for a simply reason. Take this as advice from someone a lot wiser than you. If you are smart you would know that the best way to learn is not by making mistakes yourself, but by learning from those of others. Oh, and you’re welcome.

These are comedy gold.

What part, exactly?! Just curious.

I time keys while playing poorly with others that also play poorly. Timed a +12 TOP with 221 Ilvl. Mind blast cast throughout the entire TOP run: 6.

Explosives healed through during the first boss: 3.

Renown after run: 6.

There’s so much leeway in low keys (yes+15 counts as low.) I should get there eventually.

You can totally heal a 15 at ilevel 226. I did the first and second week on my main–with nobody above that and even timed a few.

Now, 90 timed dungeons later, on a 19 NW, people die to swirlies on the last boss and wearing 250 gear because they forget to run.

It’s all relative.