Adventurer of Bastion not correctly tracking

The achievement Adventurer of Bastion is not tracking when Fallen Acolyte Erisne is killed, she is not ticked/crossed off the list as completed.

Same thing has happened 2 days in a row for me also

1 Like

I have tried again today, Fallen Acolyte Erisne is still not correctly tracking in the achievement.

12/2/2020 killed Fallen Acolyte Erisne, still not ticked off Adventurer of Bastion achievement

just did it on 12/2/20 as well and did not get credit.

1 Like

Same, I have killed Fallen Acolyte Erisne daily and not gotten credit for the “Adventurer of Bastion” achievement.

Sadly one of many items or rares that are bugged and don’t give credit for the related achievement.

Still no luck today…
Some people in my guild managed to get credit at some point but they don’t know how they did it, so not very helpful.
Wowhead also seems to indicate that there is possibly two version of this rare based on quest progression, but I’ve done all the quests in the area so I’m at a loss as to what to try next.

Just killed Erisne again, still no credit.

12/22/2020. Killed the rare and didn’t get credit for the achievement either. Still bugged.

1 Like

Still bugged as of 1/15/2021. Killed Erisne and did not get credit for the achievement.

Bugged here too. Ticket response was generic. We are on our own with this bugged out achievement. :frowning:

Typical blizzard. “Go check WoWhead, kill her again, kiss our asses because we refuse to fix our problems”.

I have this issue as well and would appreciate it being fixed. Thanks!

per https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/000279509, if you are still having trouble with this, the next time you kill Fallen Acolyte Erisne, if you are able to screen shot it and then submit a ticket within a few minute of having done so, you should be able to get help with gaining credit with the achieve. A bit of a pain, but it worked for me.

Though on two other toons I have not had trouble with getting credit towards the achieve, even earning it during the WQ Vesiphone’s Vicious Vesper.

Hope this helps!!!