Adventure Table Stealth Fixed?

Just went to do my mission table on my Venthyr Shaman who has progressed the campaign to around lvl 40 missions and saw that many level 12 and 14 quests had returned like the Necromancer XP quest.

Has Blizzard sneaked in a change that allows lower level missions to still appear after progressing the mission table?
If so that is amazing and will hopefully address a lot of players concerns about gaining new followers and struggling to level them.

1 Like

Let me check my alt and I’ll report back

Nope he has lvl 60 elite adventures and only level 30 followers … No experience adventures

I’m seeing a mix of higher-40s and high-30s missions available, more of the 30s than ive seen for a few days, but that could be entirely circumstantial.

The whole mission progress thing was a bad idea to begin with, missions should have always scaled to your squad’s overall power level (with some higher ones and some lower ones for variety).

I noticed this too. My level 60 Night Fae table has exp missions again now.

They did buff the adventurers for certain covenants.

Ditto. They definitely added them back in.

Took em long enough.

yes. i just had a level 12 quest come back in the cycle, my average is about 32/33 - i was like wth? lol

2 x 12’s and 2 x 14’s

personally i would have made an announcement and then let u guys sweat it out til the next update. :wink:

Probably the one pro of having not progressed the table at all is that I can safely level my adventurers. lol

Yeah, I noticed some level 12 missions too … then I promptly punched myself for wasting time on the Command Table and left to go do something fun.

Probably. I just got 4 missions in 12-14 level range. This range disappeared after I completed the level 24 campaign mission.

Since they nerfed the Night Fae mission tables after everyone else complained, I haven’t had a successful soulash mission. Oh well, back into Torghast.

I have way too many followers to use so they just go on gold missions looking to fail and just get XP.

Is there a good addon for mission tables now? Mastersomewhat from WoD stopped working after BFA.

Consensus seems to be that some people who have progressed their mission tables are starting to see lower level ones again which is a good sign.

Not aure what their appearance rates are but I guess it sounds pretty good. We can once again safely progress our mission table without fear of absolutely screwing ourselves over when it comes to levelling new companions.
Also means we should theoretically have access to more gold/anima/pet charms missions daily as well for those who use the table to supplement farming.

Update: Adventures Available Missions Updated