*Delete Please*

Delete Please

Hi there I’m looking to join guild. Are you all pretty active outside of raid?

still need a few more dps apply today

need ranged dps apply today

still need ranged dps

Hello, I was in a progression mythic raiding group in Uldir. Guild ended up killing Ghuun before next content but I had to stop raiding cause of work so I missed that kill. I am looking for a new home. To raid and do content with. My Cloak is currently lv 13 been slacking, ill get that to max soon Neck is 80+ 452 I lvl currently. Just mainly pug content. Been playing same hunter since 2004

still need ranged dps Priest, Mage, Warlock, Druid, Shaman

still need ranged dps Priest, Mage, Warlock, Druid, Shaman and a tank who meets the requirements

still need ranged dps Priest, Mage, Warlock, Druid, Shaman and a tank who meets the requirements

Still Looking for a tank and Ranged DPS!

still need cloth dps and a tank !

Destro Warlock, and BM Hunter. I haven’t raided this expansion at all because of work, but I can now if needed. When in my 20s I raided with a world/USA first contending guild Deus Vox on Laughing Skull from vanilla to the time they broke up in Cata. Watched raids and they seem really easy so I can jump in. Changed servers because alliance left and got tired of trying to level and getting ganked like 50 times a day lol. Guild I am in is just casual.

still need ranged dps and a tank !

need a few ranged dps to fill out the roster apply today

still need a few ranged and we r good to go get in touch with us today