[A]Druid LF Raiding group

Its been awhile since ive had to look for a new group
But i have just came back to the game after completing college for the second time.
My previous group disbanded after our slyvannas kill.

Ive completed every AOTC since Mists
I do play every spec for druid as i used to change on what my group needed
Currently 263 boomy with my other specs not far behind
Trying to find a group that raids Mon - Thurs as those days are when im available. My goal currently is to complete season 3 AOTC
Thank you for anyone who took the time to read this Heavywinner1#1236

Good Day!
Hope this message finds you well.

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
11/11N (server 1st) 9/11H SoFO
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Hey, Heavywinner!

I am writing on behalf of Reborn/Calamitous Intent of Dalaran! We are currently a 7/11 Heroic guild that raids two nights a week (Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 PM EST.) We would love to have another boomer as we work on knocking the jailer out. I will send you a btag request to talk more, but you can find any guild-related questions answered here: [A] Reborn and [H] Calamitous Intent of Dalaran 11/11 H are recruiting M DPS and Flexers!

Hey Heavywinner!
The Assassins - Alliance - Stormrage-US is looking for more people to join our raid team. We are currently 8/11H SotFO with AotC in all previous tiers. We raid Thursday and Sunday 8:30 PM-10:45 PM EST, and are looking for ranged DPS.
We’re looking for team players that are looking for a fun group, but also are going to put in the work to come to raid ready with an understanding of encounters, personal consumables, and appropriate gear (ie: conduits, gems, enchants, iLvl, etc.). Players looking for Mythic+ keys run weekly for opportunities at gear outside of raid are a great fit for us.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please reach out to me on discord at: TSchulz#2419 or bnet at: TSchulz#1546

sorry i cant do sundays

1 Like