Adopt a Vet - Diamond in the rough - LF Hardcore Guild for SL

So I’ve been browsing these forums for the past week - I’ve added some people off of other threads and it has been rather disheartening.

I have extensive top-end exp back in the day. Unfortunately in these raider io days if you don’t have absolutely current logs to include 99% parses across the board during these corruption infested logs you’re glanced over by almost everyone.

I do not want to join feeder guilds - I’m looking for a guild who knows the true value of a player who has raided US top 25 in multiple guilds who is willing to let me trial as a blank slate on SL launch.

I’m willing to put in ridiculous effort on SL launch, raid split chars, 4-5 days a week, 4-5 hours a night, whatever - I’m just looking to get back into the hardcore scene. I’m trying to avoid joining a feeder guild just to get 95% logs again to then up and leave them.

I can play any class competitively (bias towards Rogue / Mage / Hunt ) and I will be an absolute pumper for whatever guild picks me up.

I promise you the juice is worth the squeeze - go out on a limb and it’ll be worth the risk.

Drop some info please.

Hi Illysma,

We are a guild of a lot of returning players, and if we can verify prior kills/kill dates in lieu of logs we would be willing to talk to you for sure - you sound like you’d definitely fit with our core.

Dropping the copy pasta below:

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are as follows:

Tank – Non-Pally. Monk preferred, but open to others.

DPS – Hunter/Warlock/Elemental Shaman/Balance Druid/Monk. Bonus point for someone willing to “swing heal.”

Healers – Full on full time healers. See above for swing healer details.

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please add Abberation (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884), or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

Thank you for your interest - I will potentially be in touch.

Good morning mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you! We are 3/12M looking to tackle some more mythic nyalotha before prepatch hits and then progress in SL! While we arent CE, that is something we are looking to achieve once Shadowlands hits! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• any Mythic ready DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Xiko I appreciate your post - I am looking for a stronger guild, from a progression standpoint.

Hi!

We’re a CE guild on ZJ looking for a couple more competitive DPS for our roster!
We raid M/T/TH 830-1130 est. Along with raiding we push M+ and have a chill PVP scene.

If you’re still on the market, I’d love to chat - Lights#1446 is my Btag

Hey Ilysma

Our guild is a freshly formed group made up of raiders with a lot of high-level experience, hoping to build a strong and competitive raid team and stable community heading into Shadowlands. A lot of our players are former top raiders like yourself, returning to the game without being geared to the teeth or having full orange parses from NWC. We are definitely open to giving skilled, returning players a shot, and I think you would be a great fit in our group. Of the specs you listed, Mage would probably be our top priority, but we’d love for you to check us out and submit an app for whatever class you’d like. We’re primarily interested in the player, not the spec.

We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a somewhat casual schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid 7-10pm Eastern Mon, Wed, Thurs and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Appreciate the interest - still looking while I also look through these guild spams.

Hey add me on disc Jered12#7205 or bnet Jered#1381 and we can talk. We’re a new guild but fully intent on CE every tier.

If you have any weekend availability, we could be a fit for you.

Split is a newly formed mythic raiding guild on Mal’Ganis. We will be raiding Fri-Sat 10:00pm - 1:00am EST.

Our goal for every tier in SL and beyond US 300-500 on a tight 6 hour raid schedule. We’re being very selective in our recruiting post given the state of BFA. We’re looking for players long term who put the necessary work in outside of raid to help reach out goal.

We’re looking for a few more DPS to fill out the roster. We’re definitely in the market for a top tier rogue.

If you have any interest, please reach out to me on discord and we can set up a time to chat:
Elms#2120

Good luck in your search.

Hey Ilysma! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Add me on disc RealPicsOnly#4722

Still looking for the right fit.

Still interested in chatting with a good fit.

Heya! We’re a CE guild on Zul’jin, looking for some more solid dps for our raid community…

We are a 3 night guild M/T/TH 830-1130 est… We also love to push M+ (4k+ IO players) and some of us also like to pvp.

We’re essentially looking for experienced, no drama players who know their stuff and like being in a competitive but supportive environment.

Add my discord if you want to chat

Lights#2759