Dead post.

Rebuild in progress

You betcha

I wanna be a dog

I wanna lay around all day

Bleep bloop.

Can’t stop, won’t stop.

Hello,

I’m one of the guild leaders from Song of the Blade. A guild we started in Legion and achieved AOTC with every raid tier… except this new one coming out. As much as that pains me to write I understand the change in players hearts and the passion for the game ran out for most. I put myself in charge of finding the remaining players a new home to raid in. We have 4 (it’s that bad) 1 tank 2 healers and myself a DPS(Rogue). I am confident in saying that these are all well polished players that have contributed greatly to my guild in the past.

Whats a good fit..... a guild goal of  being AOTC in the tier, raid 2 times a week durn the weeknights and raids ending no later then 10:30pm ST,  and social fit (for both) as we are a group of players in our mid 30s. That’s not saying we don’t joke, swear, and have fun, just means we are a bit older now. We also have nothing  against trying mythic raiding but it would be for fun mostly (Yolo). 

Would love to find some time this weekend or next week to voice chat with Someone recruiting, to discuss ways to make a fit a reality! Please feel free to add my name to your bnet tag.

Take care,
Meglo#1436

P.S. you are welcome to check our logs out but, just to note we stopped raiding in March when we got the AOTC kill, so you’ll have to go back a few.

Bumping thread

Technology

Smelly sandwiches.

I need bodies.

Rawr mode.

In the paint.

Looking for more.

Looking for damage

Bump. We are looking for any competent and driven rdps. We want people who want to be on and actually give effort!! Let’s ride!

Push the bus!

Coming to a raid near you m

7/8H lfm /10