<Administrators> 4/8M T/Th/Sun 830pm-11pm est

Guild Name: Administrators
Server: US- Illidan Faction: Horde
Contact Person: Discord: Dityboycom#4643 (Raid Leader/GM), Dj#5871, Aerbain#1110

Type of Guild: Mythic Progression Raiding
Current Raid Days/Times: T/Th/Sun 8:30-11pm EST (7:30-10pm Server Time)
Current Progression: 4/8 M <Administrators> is currently rebuilding a CE group, and looking for CE minded players who love to raid. We are not looking to be world 1st, but we are on the prowl to finish every primary tier in its entirety.

Raiders are expected to do the following: Azerite Neck Level: 65+ Show up prepared with flask, augment runes, potions (ST, Cleave), and personal food. Feasts and Cauldrons are provided for progression nights. We also ask that you know the content as intimately as possible, but fights will be explained as we progress.

We’re currently in need of the following:
Balance Druid
Elemental Shaman
Mage
Warlock
Priest (Shadow/Disc)
Availability of having a healing/tanking off-spec is a bonus. All exceptional players are encouraged to apply.

Recent logs should be available for review for the class you wish to apply on. Previous Tier can be acceptable on a case by case option, and if you have any questions, please reach out to one of the listed above. Thank you for your time and consideration!

Bnet: Dityboycom#1868
Fuzzybiscuit#1273
Sneakysquid#180625

Awesome guild, bump!

bump, need some reliable dpsers!!!

Bump up and join up.

i used all my creative bump content, Great community of knowledgeable players.

All strong applicants will be considered

4/8M she went down!! Let’s go on to the next!!! Need more reliable and great minded raider!! Also mythic groups popin off !!

Bump. Come join us. Great guild and great community!

Bump for healers.

STILL LOOKING For peeps

Looking for Mages and warlocks

Any need for a 4/8M EP BM Monk? Check me out and hmu Monkykomadin cpdvegas#1722

Good afternoon illidan

Orgo prog is going well still looking for RDPS and a fury warrior