Adjustments to Dungeon Creature Behavior and Group XP

This is simply taking away a method of play for a class like a mage. If the mage is good enough to jump into a dungeon and solo some mobs with their kit (which they could do in og wotlk) why can’t they now?

The exp nerf for boosts is completely welcome - awesome change.

9 Likes

It is good news I’m not going to deny that but I want to know how no how and when are they going to implement this 50% experience buff.

And how long is it going to last is it permanent if so I would be completely happy with that my thing is that people don’t like to level.

Because it’s boring and long and drawn out because let’s be real here even if the boostine wasn’t a thing One of the only things I think they got right in SoM was the increased experience to level faster because after your 1st character let’s be honest most people don’t want to sit there and take forever to level from 1 to 70.

Because it’s long-drawn-out and it’s boring So if they’re going to put in that 50% experience boost I say Put it in permanently and leave it in In fact I would say increase it even more per alt 10% more so you’re a second Character Make it 60% And it should stack with BOA gear.

Most people do not like to level Are there some sure but not many

Right, but then you have to ignore the next one, and the next one and the next one. Let me ignore the account once.

1 Like

A few weeks before prepatch and it’ll last a total of 6 to 8 weeks, ending when wrath releases.

1 Like

Yeah I just got the chance to read that post But see this still count at least me the question when’s prepatch going to hit they haven’t given us any indication and when that’s going to happen.

Or how long pretty patches going to be because it’s going to be really crappy If they say oh yeah It’s only a 2 week pre patch Even if they had said that seemed too quick I still stand by the fact that I think it should be at least 30 days a month.

Sorry, it completely skipped my mind. Here: [WotLK] Race/Faction change

1 Like

probably at least 3 weeks with the “few weeks before prepatch” and 6-8 weeks of the buff.

Two expansions too late.

1 Like

How is this good news? Questing in this game sucks. Majority of people only care about endgame. If there are no boosts I’d rather not level at all, or just buy multiple 70 boosts on multiple accounts just for alts.

5 Likes

So instead of solving the problem by encouraging people to group together instead of selling carries you’ll just guarantee that nobody will run anything old, entirely.

Great plan.

10 Likes

I don’t know I still still think there should be a month prepatch I know not everybody shares this opinion but prepatches going to be so much fun.

Found the mage booster. :rofl:

5 Likes

As someone who has done the boosts and talks to the people they boost this is not a great idea. Most of these people are paying for boosts because they don’t have time to lvl themselves and they dont want to pay blizzard a stupid amount of money for a boost. Maybe do something about the botting issue not boosters who are bored just boosting people in strat. The gold sellers are terrible at boosting anyways and have people drop group all the time,

1 Like

You know what encourages leveling, LFD.

And they took out LFD :thinking:

26 Likes

Or you can add the dungeon finder queue to wrath and ppl wont need to worry about that nonsense

10 Likes

Its not going to be enough to please the vocal minority though.

Yup Are there some people that do enjoy leveling to be fair sure but the reality is most of those people are probably just going to go on the fresh rooms anyway.

What I think they should do is just leave the 50% buff in Just never take it out just to leave it in And it should stack with the BOA gear If people just want to get to cap that’s just the facts.

Well, you should be happy to know that they also will have a 50% XP increase event soon then.

2 Likes

Mage booster tears in the chat.

5 Likes

I’d rather not do any questing and pay for an uncapped 70 boost from Blizz. Again, leveling is boring, outdated content. Endgame is the only thing that matters.

2 Likes