<Adelante> 4/9M LF Fury warrior, Holy Pally, Resto shaman, Boomkin, shadow priest

<Adelante> is a friendly, long-term 20-man raiding guild that is dedicated to progression and is seeking exceptional players to push forward. We have been an established and tight-knit group since Vanilla that raids 2 days (7 hours) a week.

Progression and Recruitment

Heroic Uldir - 8/8
Mythic Uldir - 3/8
Heroic BOD - 8/8
Mythic BOD - 4/9

Current recruitment needs:

Recruiting ALL EXCEPTIONAL players With Emphasis on DPS for immediate Mythic Progression spots

Raid Schedule

We raid on Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM EST. Raids will end no later than 11:30 PM EST. Invites go out about 10 minutes prior.

Loot Distribution

Loot is distributed through Personal Loot.

Raider Expectations

• We expect every player to show up on time, come prepared, and possess thorough knowledge of their class/specs. Raid viable off-specs for healers is a Plus but not Required.

• Flasks and Feasts are provided by the Guild during Progression. Guild bank donations of herbs and meat help ensure we can continue to do this so please do so if able.

• Your willingness to interact with others and overall attitude will also be observed throughout your trial period.

• We put a lot of effort into providing a comfortable raiding environment, and have fun with what we do. However, there is a difference between having fun and being careless. You are expected to understand when it is time to stop being silly and to be serious.

• Getting the most out of what you’ve been provided with is ideal here in <Adelante>. In other words, you should be striving to improve at all times. Socketing/enchanting your gear properly, and keeping yourself up to date on any of your class changes is required. Theory-crafting is always a plus, but is not mandatory. We will always seek out players that min/max.

• We require an 90% minimum attendance rate. If you feel that you wouldn’t be able to uphold your attendance or have any issues with our raiding schedule, then this is most likely not the guild for you.

Applying

If you have any interest, you are welcome to contact any of us personally via either in-game tells or mail…

Thank you for your interest in Adelante!

Guild Master: Spinachdip
Officers: Pesca, Fatmanpanda, Cairriba, Frostypoopy, Duudefish, Garlicsauce

All the bumps

Still looking for Ranged dps and Tanks.

Still on the look out for Ranged DPS

Currently In need of an offtank for the remainder of the current tier and next raiding tier. Also still looking for All Ranged dps.

371 Guardian Druid, recently returned to the game.

Prior Cutting Edge experience in Legion during Emerald Nightmare, but progression slowed while I was changing jobs.

I can raid Tue/Wed and your times are perfect. I also know that Bears are suffering from a bad rep right now, but I know my class in and out, and if Fatboss can run their teaching videos with a MT Bear through most expansions, its good enough for me.

Raka#11901 if you want to get in touch.

Currently looking for 1 ranged and 2 melee dps for Mythic progression. People with viable healing or tanking specs as well as DPS are preferred.

Looking for DPS, SPriest, Boomkin, Ret, Warriors

Still on the lookout for Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Fury warrior, Prot Warrior and Ret paladin.

On the hunt for Shadow Priest, boomkin, Fury warrior, prot warrior, ret paladin and mage.

LF Fury warrior with a Prot OS, Holy pally with a viable OS, Resto shaman with an ele or enahnce OS and a shadow priest.