Addon to shut up bodyguards?

One of them is a tank? I can’t tell which one, none of them actually generate aggro or taunt.

How dare you try to silence Poen! I love that little Gilgoblin. I will riot if I can’t bring him to Nya’lotha with me in 8.3

At least the Legion ones are short, “I got your back Archdruid” is fine, not telling me their entire life story when they appear or when idle.

It seem like the voice line run when they respawn after death. And they do die a lot because they won’t run after you when you run. They’ll just solo the mobs and die.

These guys are getting annoying. I die by falling quite a bit because Of them. I somehow clicked them though have no reason to. And then my slowfall is cast on them instead.

Have you tried talk to them nicely? They are pretty reasonable gobs :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

i’m numb to it already. it’s annoying having them idle chat so often, but in a way it alerts me that they’re still there and haven’t wandered off.

1 Like

Man some ppl get easily disturbed in this game :rofl:

3 Likes

They added changes today that allow you mute certain sounds, the addon listed above lets you manually enter a sound to mute it, Im sure in the next few days someone will make specific mute addons for certain sounds.

You shut your Night Elf mouth! I love my little Neri and the other two… whose names I can’t recall.

1 Like

If they wont give me an option to silence my monk Ban’Lu mount then we all must suffer.

Go to sound settings and toggle dialogue. I’ve been doing this since legion. Those pop-up dialogue from Illidan became aneurysm-inducing. BFA isn’t much better.

1 Like

My followers launches into an epic rant about weapons every 10 seconds. A whole paragraph worth. I’m currently in the process of looking for an add-on to shut them all up like the same as the op. Will let you know if I find a good one.

1 Like

yeah, the add on is called settings and you can download it by pressing the escape button and going into sound and turning it off.

I see it’s mainly alliance that are complaining…that’s because the alliance body guards Won’t Shut Up!!! Clan this, clan that, I’m the sea’s best hunter, on and on.

Poen, on the other hand is pretty cool. And he heals me.

Meanwhile, incase anyone is interested, the WoD bodyguard shrinkydink toy does not work on the Nazjatar followers…darnit.

1 Like

HHAHAHAH try making a death knight.
Literally every 5 minutes flying into a new zone, “My AxE hUnGeRs!!11111!!!one1!!”

I was really surprised the first time Vim Brinehart said, “Hey, Grog!” But only because I misheard him and he said “Skrog” and not “Grog.”

2 Likes

I love that dude, finding him good company. I’ll be bored and he’ll just arbitrarily say:

“If I die in battle, bury me her… blah blah blah…”

dunno, horde goblin doesn’t talk too much. Usually gives some lore insights.

Ankoa voice is pretty depressing tho

Heh. Some games actually program intelligent AI to do that.

The giblins are fine. Not too chatty. It’s the snapdragon mounts they ride on that drive me nuts! GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG EVERYTIME it hits a bump in the road. I wish to murder it.